PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

havanarick

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
Texas
Hello Havanarick here,

I just wanted top pop back up and say hello to everyone, I have had a very bad past four months and just wanted to say I am sorry!

In the last four months i have lost my daughter-in-law (car wreck), half back part of my house with all my pipes and tobacco and other sentimental things(electrical fire,and my wifes car(storm knocked over a tree). I have traded pipes and tobacco with several of you fine people and i believe i still owe jasongone some tobacco for a pipe. All i can say is me and my family are starting to get things back in order and although the loss of a loved one is something to deal with entirely different we will hold our heads up and move on, and it hurts my heart so bad sometimes that i cant stand it! i will send out the tobacco to Jgone as soon as i get my stock of pipes and tobacco back to where it was. I hope to continue to be a part of this great community of "friends" and fellow pipers.

I am not looking for pity or anyhing of that sort. I just know that alot of people share things on this site and offer alot of good advise. Thank you for taking the time to listen.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
So sorry to hear about the bad luck bro. No worries, do what you gotta do for your family man...that's more important that us bunch of pipe puffing goons. Hope everything gets back to normal for you soon.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
You're a good man for wanting to make things right. However, you have no need to explain anything based on your current situation. Take time to deal with life's real issues, this stupid little pipe community will be here when you are ready. Best of luck and take care!

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
I don't know ya, but I'm Shawn. Sounds like you have luck like mine. Bright side it that when things are bad...

They can only get better!!!! If you need anything and i can help, let me know!!

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
I don't know ya, but I'm Shawn. Sounds like you have luck like mine. Bright side it that when things are bad...

They can only get better!!!! If you need anything and i can help, let me know!!

havanarick

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
Texas
The kind words that were spoken is more than a man could ask for.(guess i am a little old fashion the way my father taught me to be these 51 years)

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Rick I'm very sorry to hear of your losses especially that of a loved one, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say...if there's anyway I could help, let me know. I'm sure jasongone isn't worried about the baccy, but if its an issue I'll handle it for you if need be.

havanarick

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
Texas
Thank Chris, its all good. I am hoping to hook up with you and the rest of the DFW clan soon, as I live in the DFW area. Thank you all for the kindness and offers... :worship:

havanarick

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
Texas
No, I took the Havana part from a friend of mine that is from Havana, Cuba. WE never could pronounce his name right so he just asked us to call him cuba. He always brought me true Cohiba cigars.(what a friend)

Status
Not open for further replies.