PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
GH&Co Scotch Mixture behaving well in a Sav 111.
Ruta Maya medium roast in a French press.
Sakura Yoshida riffs on youtube.
Tell us about your pleasant Sunday morning!
jay-roger.jpg

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Dan Tobacco Limerick in a Jesse Jones Bent Brandy this morning. Getting ready to load some F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a Castello Sea Rock for an afternoon smoke on the front porch. Weather is a perfect 68 degrees.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Afternoon by now ... went to church, on to our favorite artisan bakery for light lunch and bread re-supply, and on to the farmer's market (the big one run by the state) for heirloom tomatoes. Now to write some bills, and then a bit of a haul over to another town for supper with some old friends enroute to visit their son and his wife in Georgia.

bluto

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 24, 2018
Most of my veggies crashed , I’m up north in zone 5 .
We had lots of +30C days , not good for cool climate crops

bluto

Aug 24, 2018
My herbs did good tho , I grew some sage , basil and rosemary , but I had to keep it kinda hidden so it wouldn’t be cut back
.. nobody knows where my rosemary grows , nobody knows , but me

unadoptedlamp

Mar 19, 2014
Started with my daily bowl of mangoes, passion fruit, pineapple, papaya, plums, star fruit, bananas (3 types), and atemoya. I'm an absolute glutton for fresh fruit when I can get it cheaply.
Washed all of that down with a cup of strong coffee and a pipe of Gawith's Golden Glow to set the morning right. Turned out to be a fantastic day!

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
I had to go into work for a couple hours, then off to see my youngest get Confirmed. Now watching football, relaxing (until the Steelers play) and smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.