PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithelouniverse

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
I went with Mr. Eric Paulson. He has been beyond awesome, really helped me out with the options to help me get the two pipes exactly to my specs. I'm a fairly picky fellow so his patience is appreciated...

I order a devil anse and a Canadian-pot hybrid. Can't wait to get them in. If you guys are I'm the market for a custom job, or just want to look at some amazing pipes, look him up.
It just dawned on me that I've type "Canadian-pot hybrid." Since the NSA reads everything now I'm fairly certain I'll get a visit from a DEA agent or at least be added to some watch list!

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Hahahaha Canadian-pot hybrid, that's awesome. Congrats brother, look forward to seeing them!

antbauers

Jul 12, 2013
Definitely post pictures and let us know how it smokes. Can't wait hear about it.

jfox520

May 24, 2013
@ ithelouniverse - My custom Eric Paulson Canadian is on it's way. It should be here Friday. He is a pleasure to work with.

sjfine

Mar 4, 2012
Ditto. I really love my Paulson Devil Anse, and ordering from Eric was a breeze.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congrats! Look forward to seeing it.

It just dawned on me that I've type "Canadian-pot hybrid." Since the NSA reads everything now I'm fairly certain I'll get a visit from a DEA agent or at least be added to some watch list!
lol!

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Congratulations on the pipe order. We actually understand what you mean when describing the hybridized pipe shape you ordered!
Personally I can't get enough of all that extra briar a Canadian offers and it´ll will be great to see the pic when you get it.
I did check out Eric Paulson's website and I like the classic shapes he's crafting. I think I saw the Canadian jfox520 picked up in the "sold" section!
Congrats to you too jfox520 on your purchase: I hope it gets there soon so you can start enjoying it. I'm currently breaking in my new Canadian as well and I'm enjoying the pipe immensely.

jfox520

May 24, 2013
If you saw a Canadian that was it. He said it is the first one he made.

Status
Not open for further replies.