PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Any body else having this problem. I click on the sponsor list to the left an I just get a blank screen? It won't load. The other ones do. HUH! I can go to ebay an see his pipes.

twoonefive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 6, 2014
Willow Grove, PA
pipesandpens.com
Steve sent this email recently.
Pipestud's Consignment Shop is Getting a Tune-up!

Howdy Gang,
My website Internet Service Provider is in the process of migrating my website platform to a new server that will allow me to do some extra things with the website that will be helpful to all of us in the future. There will not be any really noticeable changes at your end but I'm going to be getting a few bells and whistles that should help me out on my end. So, it will be a really good thing for the website and I am excited! In the meantime, I am told the migration process will take about 24 to 48 hours. So, Pipestud's Consignment Shop is currently offline, but should be up and running again in a day or two.
Thanks for your patience!

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
An update from only moments ago, cal it 7:50 am EST 11/19.
My website Internet Service Provider has just completed the process of migrating my website platform to a new server that will allow me to do some extra things with the website that will be helpful to all of us in the future. I am going through a learning process for the next few days with my website provider's Tech Support crew. So, Pipestud's Consignment Shop remains offline, but should be up and running again very soon and I will let everyone know when Pipestud's Consignment Shop is back online. I am really excited about the enhancements to the site and appreciate your patience during this process.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
@pagan Oh well I will just add his name to the large dislike scrooge list. F-em!

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Thanks for the concern, gents. I'm still going through the learning process (what fun - NOT!) I am currently consuming bottles of Excedrin while trying to figure out everything regarding the upgraded site. My tech support folks tell me it shouldn't be more than a few days before I'm ready for blast off.

Status
Not open for further replies.