Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Mr. Fallon has built two on-line businesses (his eBay store and Pipestud's Consignment Shop) the likes of which ALL Internet sellers would do well to copy, especially with regard to integrity, fair-dealing, communication, and prompt service. He simply makes it a pleasure to do business, and I am proud to patronize him.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
HA! Blast! It was all a bluff. With three sons they had their chance but never put their money where their mouth was.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I suppose if being "treated with respect" and "brilliant customer service" or "kind polite and fast"... If these are things you're into than he's okay I guess :wink:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Yup, Mr. Fallon has definitely done right by me. Only two pipes from him so far, both are excellent smokers, and will definitely do business with him again. Matter of fact, have my eyes on one right now! :mrgreen:

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
M'castello, I sure do thank you for your most recent purchases and your kind comments (and everyone else's on this thread), as they were truly appreciated. It is folks like all of you and the other pipesmagazine forum members that make my "job" so much fun.
Kindest regards to all,
Pipestud

kola

Lifer
Apr 1, 2014
Colorado Rockies, Cripple Creek region
Steve just unloaded a bunch of my old Peterson pipes and I was very pleased. He's a good guy...and an old boxer too, so don't piss em off..lol
BUT>>>.......trying to buy some of his aged blends is almost impossible for me as they get scooped up before I can get to his webpage. He gets some great blends and ZAPPP, they're gone. I bet there are one or two guys sitting back on a mound of tins... from Balkan Sombranie to Esoterica.

pcr1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2014
I'm awaiting on a jade Big Ben... the transaction and communications were flawless!

Status
Not open for further replies.