PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
On Saturday, May 5, 2012, there will be a PipesMagazine.com Meet Up at 2 pm in the Smoking Tent. Look for the reserved table in the Tent. This will be an opportunity for all of us to meet each other face to face and enjoy smoking a pipe together. Pheasant Run has a full bar and food available in the tent at very reasonable prices so there is no need to go hungry or thirsty while you visit and smoke with other PipesMagazine members.
So, who is going to make it to this event?
Craig Cobine, Show Director

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Great idea Craig!! I will be there and can't wait!! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

vegasblue

Might Stick Around
Jan 23, 2012
Wish I could find a way there but it looks like im stuck. I cant wait till the Columbus show this year though.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I will be there.
Will Kevin finally pass out the decoder rings while we are together?

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
I'll fly down from Appleton, Wisconsin, Saturday or Sunday for the day, depending on flying weather. Hope to meet you all on Saturday at 2:00pm in the tent. I can also be found hanging around at the C&D tobacco booth and with Bob Hayes (pipemaker) in the same spot. I'm the tall guy in this picture along with Bob Hayes, Chris and Craig Tarler. If that doesn't do the trick for you to find me, I also hang out in the tent a lot. Just look for a six-foot bald guy smoking a pipe!

click on picture to enlarge

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
I look forward to seeing all of you who can get to Chicago at the PipesMagazine.com Meet Up. I just wish everyone could make it to the 2012 Chicago Pipe Show! Craig

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Looking forward to seeing all of you guys there
+1

I'll be there all week from Tuesday night through Monday morning after the show. Anyone who is coming in before the Saturday Meetup, PM me your phone number so we can get together before then too.

Status
Not open for further replies.