PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Couple of Months ago, I started a thread about Pipe Smoking being Hobby or Addiction. Great responses and I see it came back to life again.
Since there are so many users here regularly, I thought it would be cool to once again ask that same question.

Is PipesMagazine a Hobby or an Addiction to you?

I will answer first, and it is a bit of both. It is a great place to find info or just to say hi, or to find out what is going on in other's lives.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
I would say both... Love hanging out with you guys and learning a bit here and there...

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
As a Moderator, I have a responsibility to be one pretty much every day. At leas that's what I keep telling myself. Not sure how I rationalized it before I was a Mod, though. LOL!
-Jason

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Since I'm on mostly through out my shift at work, I say a addiction, cause right when I close my laptop, I grab my iphone and still come on site.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Addiction for sure. I'm always plugged into a laptop, or iPad now, for work so I'm checking it throughout the day rather than once at the most.

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
I think it's a bit of both for me. I love the Hobby but I can't stop buying a pipe even after I tell myself not buy, I always give in.... whats more important groceries or a new pipe? Pipe!!! Going to have to buy that Cook Book, 200 Recipes!

Status
Not open for further replies.