Pipes made of cadaver bone

(79 posts)
  • Started 3 years ago by deathmetal
  • Latest reply from edgreen
  1. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I was reading an article about how doctors shave and sculpt cadaver bone to make parts for living people. The body then restores life to the bone somehow.

My question is, does anyone know of carvers making pipe from cadaver bone? Asking for a friend.

"My own experience has been that the tools I need for my trade are paper, tobacco, food, and a little whiskey." -- William Faulkner

The Metal Mixtures
    Posted 3 years ago #
  2. perdurabo

perdurabo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

That would be a great pipe for Glenn Danzig. Interesting idea. I wonder if the pipe would burn with a strange ghost.

It's not my position nor want to help another man. It's his responsibility to help himself, as where he can learn to dig down deep enough to save himself. -I. Kidd
    Posted 3 years ago #
  3. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

This would get into the ethics and morality of treating with human remains. This extends pretty far in most cultures, even treating the remains of slain enemies with seriousness and respect -- obviously violated in many cultures, but I think not most. This idea is based in part on the common sense notion that how you treat with anyone must impinge on how you treat everyone, living and dead. I'm sure there have been people with access to human bone who have made pipes and other objects for use out of them (the bones). The known precedents are not attractive. I would discourage it, with emphasis.

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. gloucesterman

gloucesterman

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Maybe it's just me but the whole idea seems more than a bit repulsive.

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. darwin

darwin

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

A creepier thing is difficult to imagine.

Viewing with alarm since 1948.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  6. peckinpahhombre

peckinpahhombre

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Posted 3 years ago #
  7. hakchuma

hakchuma

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My ancestors, the Choctaw had an old old tradition of burial. A scaffolding would be built for the dead and the body would be placed upon it facing the sun so the sun could recognize the person who passed. The body would be left on the scaffolding some times for months, some times for a year or more to decompose.

After sufficient decomposition a holy Choctaw man of the village known as the 'bone picker' would scrape the flesh from the bones with long fingernails and give the bones to family or a bone house. Large amounts of bones would often be gathered and buried together years afterwards or some times brought out for ceremonies.

Don't think anyone smoked anyone or made a pipe out of anyone though lol.

"From tempers be it known that we are warm in the fields of battle and cool in the hours of debate"

- Pushmataha, Choctaw Chief
    Posted 3 years ago #
  8. davet

davet

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I think it's disturbing to say the least. Not cool and I'd keep an eye on your friend.

Posted 3 years ago #
  9. shikano53

shikano53

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm sure you could use Martian bones and smoke your pipe naked.
    No wait, different thread.
    Sorry

Posted 3 years ago #
  10. davet

davet

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Maybe this one, not bone but acceptable I guess

Posted 3 years ago #
  11. User has not uploaded an avatar

anarchisthermit

Login to Send PM

Where are the adults? There don't seem to be any in the room.

Posted 3 years ago #
  12. smokinfireman

smokinfireman

Login to Send PM

Yeah, pretty creepy. I would never consider having one. Doesn't seem right. Let the dead rest, and respect them. Unless it's a murderer or rapist, the send the body to Mythbusters for ballistics testing

Posted 3 years ago #
  13. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

There was a guy in the Chicago area that made a big splash decades ago as one of his skills was making lamp shades from his victim's skin.

I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  14. hakchuma

hakchuma

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Now that I think of it, I would refuse to smoke a boner.

Posted 3 years ago #
  15. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

There's always these guys....

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/wireStory?id=4818603

To the doubters: welcome to pluralism. Hope you were OK with this when you voted for it. If not, sorry you didn't read or understand the fine print. There is not one moral standard anymore.

And apparently, bone smokes like a dream!

Posted 3 years ago #
  16. mayfair70

mayfair70

Felis Nicotiana combustus

Login to Send PM

The only way I see using human bone in an acceptable manner to fashion a pipe, would be if it were your own. I know of no one who would volunteer for such a thing, though. Otherwise, it sounds like a whole lot of bad. Actually, either way it sounds horrible.

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made. -Groucho Marx
    Mouse-catcher on The Black Frigate
    Posted 3 years ago #
  17. davet

davet

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Dude, WTF, seriously. I've had enough

Posted 3 years ago #
  18. pappymac

pappymac

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Wasn't Halloween last month?

I am glad we have a good admin and responsible moderators.

Heave to you dark colored ship under sail! Prepare to be boarded!
    Posted 3 years ago #
  19. peckinpahhombre

peckinpahhombre

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

There is a rumour that someone is smoking a bone in the naked smoking thread.

Posted 3 years ago #
  20. phil67

phil67

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My question is, does anyone know of carvers making pipe from cadaver bone? Asking for a friend.

I think your friend is in need of some serious help. Sounds all too reminiscent of something that Jeffrey Dahmer would have been interested in. Bottom line... this is one hell of a sick subject.

~I started out with nothing, and still have most of it.~
    Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. Mark Twain
    Posted 3 years ago #
  21. davet

davet

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Posted 3 years ago #
  22. mayfair70

mayfair70

Login to Send PM

+1 peckinpahhombre
    +1 pappymac
    +1 davet
    +1 hakchuma

This is getting too twisted, even for me. But its like a trainwreck, I can't quite turn away.

Posted 3 years ago #
  23. fnord

fnord

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'll be go to hell.

I haven't laughed this hard in weeks!

Thanks, everybody.

Fnord

It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says - like dumb - I'm smart and I want respect!
    Fredo Corleone
    Posted 3 years ago #
  24. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Posted 3 years ago #
  25. mayfair70

mayfair70

Login to Send PM

https://youtu.be/ESR_vM6xoKY

Posted 3 years ago #
  26. sjpipesmoker

sjpipesmoker

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

http://m.ebay.com/itm/111778483854?_mwBanner=1

There are no dumb questions. Only dumb answers from a lot of people who replied.

I've heard of antler pipes. Using human bone would probably be illegal in the US. I'm sure
    You could use animal bone. Cow, pig, sheep...

Posted 3 years ago #
  27. smokinfireman

smokinfireman

Login to Send PM

My two cents- unless you're Hannibal Lecter you're probably not gonna like the off taste of human bone in your smoke.

Posted 3 years ago #
  28. aggravatedfarmer

aggravatedfarmer

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It's immoral, but Deathmetal is right. Pluralism is an agenda being pushed, if Satan worshipper a can have a Christmas theme at the town hall than anything is possible.

I wouldn't smoke a bone pipe if it were a present.

Posted 3 years ago #
  29. tarak

tarak

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Yeah that sounds weird.

Posted 3 years ago #
  30. bonehed

bonehed

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'd smoke from bone were it a quality medium. Briar is Heather (the shrub) bones; cobs - corn bones...

Posted 3 years ago #
  31. davet

davet

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

There are no dumb questions. Only dumb answers from a lot of people who replied.

I disagree, there are dumb questions, and replies.

The soldier who made this hand carved the wood to look like a human finger bone

Posted 3 years ago #
  32. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Having carved antler and deer bones for a few custom orders, I would not envy the pipemaker that has to work with the stuff. Carving it gives off a smell that is very similar to someone burning, like a crematorium. Not cool. I gagged and threw up several times wile making a set of silver spoons with bone handles. Instead of saying that I would never work with bone again, I just quote a charge of an additional $1000 vomit charge on any order that requests bone. Nasty stuff. It's bad enough to smell that smell and know that it is just an animal, but knowing that it is an actual human would amplify the vomit reflexes, I would imagine. It would take a very morbid and vile person to work in human bones.

Michael
    Posted 3 years ago #
  33. User has not uploaded an avatar

aldecaker

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I ended my consultation regarding dental implants immediately when the phrase "cadaver bone" came up, if that tells you anything. Good ol' dentures for me, then. So no, no, no, on many different levels to this cadaver bone pipe idea.

Your friend is indeed a seriously sick bastard if he is interested in this idea, but may be the sort who glories in that sort of thing to be "different" and "edgy".

Regarding the idiotic notion of "pluralism": May I once again remind everyone that we picked teams and drew borders in the first place for very good reasons.

A man who serves his country is a patriot. A man who serves his government is an employee. The two are not always the same thing.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  34. davet

davet

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Regarding the idiotic notion of "pluralism

+1

Posted 3 years ago #
  35. fearsclave

fearsclave

Login to Send PM

Wierd; I have no issues with drinking my wine from the skulls of my slain enemies (I've had them lined with silver so they won't leak out the eye sockets into my lap), but the notion of smoking from a human bone pipe strikes me as distasteful.

Posted 3 years ago #
  36. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Regarding the idiotic notion of "pluralism": May I once again remind everyone that we picked teams and drew borders in the first place for very good reasons.

And now we're finally on topic... but I must disagree. If you live in the USA, Canada, or Europe, your nation is officially pluralistic with a pluralistic agenda.

Pluralism is an agenda being pushed, if Satan worshipper a can have a Christmas theme at the town hall than anything is possible.

Everyone likes pluralism, because we can "agree to disagree," until they see it in action.

This thread was actually about the Starbucks cup. Merry Christmas -> Happy Holidays. It strikes me as dysfunctional to genericize everything.

Posted 3 years ago #
  37. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

...He made fiddle pegs of her long finger bones
    Oh the wind and rain
    He made fiddle pegs of her long finger bones
    Cryin' oh the dreadful wind and rain...

Posted 3 years ago #
  38. dustmite

dustmite

Login to Send PM

As uncomfortable as the idea is to me, I honestly can't just say, "NO, you can't make a pipe from cadaver bone." If the bone were harvested in a legal manner, with no objections from the family of the deceased, I feel it's up to the people involved, not the man on the street. This view encompasses my feelings on religion, sexuality, and most things in general. Definitely an interesting dilemma.

Posted 3 years ago #
  39. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

...And he made a fiddle, fiddle of her breast bone
    Oh, the wind and rain
    He made a fiddle, fiddle of her breast bone, cried
    Oh, the dreadful wind and rain...

Sorry, the song is stuck in my head now.

Posted 3 years ago #
  40. davet

davet

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Posted 3 years ago #
  41. User has not uploaded an avatar

aldecaker

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm not sure what you're disagreeing with. Wether pluralism is an idiotic concept or not? Please clarify.

Yes, the USA, Canada, and Eurpoe are "officially pluralistic with a pluralistic agenda". They are also officially stupid with a stupid agenda, but I don't have to think that's right, either.

And the Starbucks cup "controversy" is completely absurd, from bottom to top. Indulging fools and fringe idiots is why the USA, Canada, and Europe are in serious decline.

Posted 3 years ago #
  42. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I feel it's up to the people involved, not the man on the street.

I tend to agree, on a purely pragmatic level. But there is also another important level. DMSO489 raised it:

This would get into the ethics and morality of treating with human remains.

This is a sentimental approach, because he is a sentimental person, and in my personal view, sentiment is often worth defending.

How would we feel about ourselves allowing the dead to be handled in such a way? The habit of keeping some things sacred, even if we have no pragmatic reason to do so, can point us toward our best impulse, which is to say that life should be more than mere physical adaptation, but needs to have some gravitas and beauty to it also.

Yes, the USA, Canada, and Eurpoe are "officially pluralistic with a pluralistic agenda". They are also officially stupid with a stupid agenda, but I don't have to think that's right, either.

I don't think the question here is "right" so much as "is," but I thoroughly enjoyed your response. "Officially stupid" seems to be a large problem... and yet elections "by the people, for the people" made it that way.

What I see as interesting -- replace that with "miserable" if you're a grim realist -- is that these ideas like pluralism rule our lives, and yet most people find them useless and don't realize how much they control.

Sorry, the song is stuck in my head now.

The guy whose skull got made into a bong... does he experience an eternity of the Grateful Dead and Pantera?

Posted 3 years ago #
  43. fitzy

fitzy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

For a friend? ha ha sure it is. wink wink

"These are ghosts that are more at home in a girdle-filled drawer than one of my pipes." Quote by Neil Archer Roan on lakeland ghosts
    Posted 3 years ago #
  44. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The guy whose skull got made into a bong... does he experience an eternity of the Grateful Dead and Pantera?

I was thinking of the old traditional bluegrass song. But, yeh, I wonder how many people have tried to make one of those out of a skull.

Posted 3 years ago #
  45. wcannoy

Walt Cannoy

Login to Send PM

...Just kidding. It's antler, not cadaver bone.

Posted 3 years ago #
  46. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I am always amazed at how folks find creative ways to interject some sort of political world view into any thread that offers some small fragment of an opportunity. A guy pissing in the streets is obviously an indicator of a worldwide moral breakdown. A Pipe made of bone relates to some pluralistic European agenda.
    I have a feeling that it is about to get even more whacked out as it gets closer to elections. People tend to lose their freaking minds.

Posted 3 years ago #
  47. hooboy

hooboy

Login to Send PM

I would not be at all surprised if this had of happened.
    During WW2 I had a Great Uncle while ona n Island in the pacific discovered a Japanese
    soldiers body and waited until it was skeletonized and used a femur to rehandle his
    'Randell" fighting knife! It is still in the family!
    hoo

I feel strongly BOTH ways!
    Posted 3 years ago #
  48. dustmite

dustmite

Login to Send PM

How would we feel about ourselves allowing the dead to be handled in such a way?

Throughout history, the ideas of morality surrounding human remains has evolved immensely. What was once considered normal is now looked upon as morbid and unsettling. Case in point is the Sedlec Ossuary. Looking at images, I'm both repulsed and fascinated. Another consideration, is it worse to keep a macabre souvenir of the dead, or bury the body and do your best to forget a person? What about people who keep cremated remains on their mantle? Just my opinion, but all the different options for all the different people is what makes the world an interesting place.

Posted 3 years ago #
  49. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

deathmetal, "sentimental" is a whole discussion, and I won't do it here. In literature, it usually means unearned emotion, that is evoking emotion that isn't honestly observed. Great literature is full of it, Dickens for example, in many great novels and great scenes. But if sentimentality is, or can be a weakness, equally unowned emotion can also be not only a weakness but an Achilles heel, a soft point that brings down the house in individuals and families (and businesses and churches, etc.). So like you say, sentiment read as emotion can be worth defending and is always involved in defending anything. I worked as a veterans counselor for awhile (mostly benefits, not as a trained psychologist). Some, very few, of our guys were reputed to have body parts gathered in combat situations; this was not associated with healthy readjustment to civilian life. Most of "our" vets hit the ground running, earned degrees on GI Bill, and never looked back, though I doubt they ever forget either.

Back to Dickens and his sentimentality: Oscar Wilde said of the scene of Little Nell's Death in Dickens, "No one except a person with a heart of stone can read of the death of Little Nell without ... laughing."

Posted 3 years ago #
  50. davet

davet

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

For a friend? ha ha sure it is. wink wink

My first thoughts exactly, well enough of this thread it's turning into something altogether different than bone smoking.

Posted 3 years ago #
  51. perdurabo

perdurabo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Cosmic, it is crazy how politics gets brought into everything we do now. I was wondering how this could get political after my post on the subject, choosing to go for comedy. I find that as we allow centralization of powers to manipulate, (that was me being as neutral as I can be) the political ideology of an individual will always be a compass and will surface in everything. Environmental, school, pipe tobacco, taxes, food, etc. the list can go on forever, where governments interjects its beastly self into our lives. You can't take a dump without someone complaining about how much toilet paper you use. So yea, I find it annoying, too, even though I participate and make my voice heard over the "mob". I just can't sit back anymore and allow uneducated statements to surface and not combat them. I may be part of the problem, Especially on this forum. I'm never offended though, by anyone's statement. Everyone falls down on one side or the other, even if you think you are in the middle, you eventually chose an ideology that is closest to your own way of thinking. Our world is truly black and white, the gray tends dissolve once humans get behind closed doors.

Posted 3 years ago #
  52. perdurabo

perdurabo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Bonner Bong. Is that a sex toy and paraphernalia in one?

Posted 3 years ago #
  53. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Yeh, I could care less what someone does with my bones when I am dead. My wife has made all of these detailed plans about her funeral and burial plot in her family cemetery and such. But, me, when I brought up that I just wanted to be cremated and put back into the food chain as soon as possible she bawked, as if I was requesting the unmentionable. I really really don't care. Once I give up these bones, someone can do as they please with them. I am 100% certain that I won't be needing them any more at all.

On another note, we have a taxidermist in town who will stuff your family pet when it passes to permanently lay curled up in front of your fireplace. And, I have a cat that would make a nice winter hat when he passes.

Posted 3 years ago #
  54. freakiefrog

freakiefrog

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm just trying think what bone in the human body you could use to make a pipe out of. I can't think of a single bone to male a pipe out of.

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new.
    Robert W. Service
    Posted 3 years ago #
  55. condorlover1

condorlover1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The whole idea is just sort of weird. It would be like Caitlyn Jenner having a key fob made out of his meat and two veg and saying 'check this out dude!'

Posted 3 years ago #
  56. jkrug

jkrug

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Maybe it's just me but the whole idea seems more than a bit repulsive.

No....no it's not just you.

Posted 3 years ago #
  57. hakchuma

hakchuma

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

There are no dumb questions. Only dumb answers from a lot of people who replied

Actually you've been proven wrong. 24 hours later the OP spills the beans and admits the question isn't really about smoking boners at all.

So ya, there are stupid questions.

Posted 3 years ago #
  58. cobguy

Darin

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have no issues with drinking my wine from the skulls of my slain enemies (I've had them lined with silver so they won't leak out the eye sockets into my lap)

I have a cat that would make a nice winter hat when he passes.

For a sweater, there's no better than authentic Irish Setter!

I'm just trying think what bone in the human body you could use to make a pipe out of.

The funny bone would be the most "humerus".

Posted 3 years ago #
  59. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Everyone falls down on one side or the other, even if you think you are in the middle, you eventually chose an ideology that is closest to your own way of thinking. Our world is truly black and white, the gray tends dissolve once humans get behind closed doors.

Insightful.

I'm not sure it's a question of ideology so much as philosophy.

Pluralism is a simple idea: we all get along by agreeing to disagree, and instead we each do our own thing.

It seems to conflict with the need of civilization, which is people cooperating.

For a friend? ha ha sure it is.

That was the clue, although I have no moral hangups about pipes made of bone. I probably would not seek one however as it offends my taste.

Which leads us to...

So like you say, sentiment read as emotion can be worth defending and is always involved in defending anything.

This seems an important point which is overlooked: sentiment is involved in defending anything.

I was thinking less Dickens than Lawrence Sterne, who wrote of sentiment as an enjoyment of the beauty in life.

This takes us to Plato territory, I suppose, so I'll get out before it gets too heady.

Threads always get political around here, so maybe it makes sense to look to our reasoning behind politics, instead of the politics itself...

Posted 3 years ago #
  60. edgreen

edgreen

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Why is the camel or deer bone that trims your pipe any more moral than human bones? Life is precious. I plan to be used for parts when I go, like a car or computer.

Cosmic, I agree about the smell. I made a bridge saddle and nut out of camel bone for one of my guitars and that stuff stunk like nothing I ever smelled before.

Tobacco's a musician.And in a pipe delighteth;It descends in a close,Through the organ of the nose, With a relish that inviteth.
    Barten Holiday
    Posted 3 years ago #
  61. mortonbriar

mortonbriar

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

If you are carving bone, any bone, use a dust mask! That shit does stink (to make no bones about it) but also the fine dust will settle in your lungs and you want to leave plenty of room in there for tobacco smoke!

As for human bones being used for a pipe I guess if the person is dead they will not be offended but it still seems disrespectful, somehow I do not apply that logic to other species...I am assuming that stems from my belief that humans have a soul, although I have to ponder/analyze/smoke a bowl that whole idea a bit deeper to better understand why I think that, so maybe I will answer that again differently later.

Isaac

I don't really care if the cup is half full or half empty, I just want something to sip on.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  62. hakchuma

hakchuma

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I recently finished reading In the Heart of the Sea. True story.of.the Essex. Those fellas were not smoking the bones of thier mates they were sucking the marrow from the bones bones of their dead mates!

Got what they deserved in my opinion though considering their convoluted respect for the Sea.

Posted 3 years ago #
  63. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

If you are carving bone, any bone, use a dust mask!

What things are safe to carve without wearing a mask?

Posted 3 years ago #
  64. davet

davet

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Turkey ?

Posted 3 years ago #
  65. drwatson

drwatson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

This Place is Getting Strange!

John
    Posted 3 years ago #
  66. edgreen

edgreen

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'd rather smoke from human bone than a skunk's ass (eg Baron Ambrosia from the latest issue of Pipes and Tobacco magazine)

Posted 3 years ago #
  67. zack24

zack24

Mod

Login to Send PM

I actually have cadaver parts. Blew my ACL in my knee on a slalom course in Vail. They gave me a choice between chopping into my perfectly good right knee for the required part or using cadaver tissue...

You might say I'm the Walking Dead....

Posted 3 years ago #
  68. mortonbriar

mortonbriar

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Turkey ?

ha! also waves, as any fellow surfers will know...

Isaac

Posted 3 years ago #
  69. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

This Place is Getting Strange!

Good. But it always was, just cryptically.

I actually have cadaver parts

Did you read Frankenstein to celebrate? This post was inspired by an acquaintance who is getting cadaver bone in his neck to repair some damage. His hope is to play guitar again. Than, and the $^#$%$# starbucks cups!

Posted 3 years ago #
  70. mrbigglesworth

Lee

Login to Send PM

When I am dead I will be gone and have no more use for this place. I will not be looking down from heaven; for I want nothing more to do with this earth. It's an evil, selfish and uncaring place, so I find. So you may have my bones to do with as you please. I will not have a need for them. Make pipes or candlesticks or whatever your heart may fancy.

I do not want to be embalmed, placed in a casket, and buried in the ground. I find it a rather strange concept to litter the earth with chemical-filled bodies that will not decay. Except sometimes I think I'd like to have a place my children can visit. I have thought often that I'd like to be cremated, but you'd better make darn sure I'm really dead first.

I've told my wife that if it were legal I'd prefer to be left to rot and be eaten by the vultures so that there is nothing left in the end, and that I might return to the ground as the dust from which I came.

"I don’t want any of your statistics; I took your whole batch and lit my pipe with it." - Mark Twain
    Posted 3 years ago #

Reply »

You must log in to post.

banner

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   charf, sparrowhawk, mityahicks