PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
I was watching Expendables 3 last night and Kelsey Grammer is in this one. His character set up teams and hires people for teams to do "jobs" I also noticed as Stallone walked up to him he was smoking a pipe. I never got a good enough of a look at the pipe to see what kind of pipe it was but it was a short stem. It was a very nice looking pipe.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
I kew their was going to be a lot of cigar smoking because they smoke quite a few cigars in the first two movies. and I notices in the 2ed movie the guy doing the tattoo was also smoking a pipe.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
maybe between the hobbit movies, and the expendables this is the most pipe smoking shown in moves probably since the 50's or 60's

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
allan wrote:
Hey, maybe there is a new trend in Hollywood?
"stop vilifying the pipe smoker'??
Movies are a reflection of societal trends and this coincides with my observations about more and more millennials I see taking up pipe smoking. The other day one of my coworkers mentioned she was shocked to see her son and his friends smoking pipes. (She doesn't know I do) I asked her what kind of pipes her son smokes and what kind tobacco he likes. She seemed surprised and suspicious of my inquiry. I tried to calm her irrational fears without blowing my cover. I still want to know what they smoke! BTW, both my sons, born in 1986 and 1989 smoke pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.