PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjmitchem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 30, 2012
If this is not allowed just let me know and Ill remove it.
Im getting ready to deploy again. My Soldiers are going to be spread across Iraq and Afghanistan on 5 different sites, so I will be traveling a lot and have the opportunity to take care of a lot of Soldiers. Im building my stash to hand out. Ive mostly got cigars right now.
What I am asking for is anyone who has some old pipes lying around - Ill do the restoration if needed. Or any pipe accessories
Email me at jjmitchem@gmail.com for details. I can provide a copy of my military ID and deployment orders for proof if desired
Last deployment I handed out over a thousand cigars and I can tell you it makes a big difference

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Thank you for your service and for doing this. When do you leave? How much time do we have to get something to you?

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Email me at jjmitchem@gmail.com for details. I can provide a copy of my military ID and deployment orders for proof if desired
Might be time for someone experienced to verify this and make contact, then link this from the "give away pipes and tobacco" thread. Then might hook him up with the Free Pipe Project and see if the major retailers are willing to contribute.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Maybe our host could do the vetting? Then we can start moving on this.
I concur that if the host or mods would do this, it would keep personal information private and give us a responsible but disinterested third party to verify this effort.

jjmitchem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 30, 2012
Thanks for all the positive feedback
looking forward to hearing from someone

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
There was some other member here that did that, I sent some off. Can't remember who it was. Anyone?

jjmitchem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 30, 2012
Havent heard from anyone other than Olkofri Who can I contact about the free pipe project

Status
Not open for further replies.