PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
There's a Dunhill store in Caesar's. Not a large selection and very pricy. There's also a great Arturo Fuente shop in Caesar's, and a very nice bar and a whopper sized humidor.

demetrakopoulos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2015
Chicago, Illinois
Just recently I met a guy from Las Vegas at one of my smoking lounges. I told him that I go there every June and he told me to meet him at a joint called En Fuego when I'm there next. According to him, they deal in some pipes (he's a cigar smoker), but their smoking lounge is apparently fantastic. Maybe give them a call to confirm whether or not they sell pipes.
It's slightly off the north end of the strip on Sahara. The same side of the street as that ridiculously large souvenir shop.
As I said, check to make sure they have pipes for sale, but if they do, definitely give that place a shot. This guy raved about it.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Just recently I met a guy from Las Vegas at one of my smoking lounges. I told him that I go there every June and he told me to meet him at a joint called En Fuego when I'm there next. According to him, they deal in some pipes (he's a cigar smoker), but their smoking lounge is apparently fantastic. Maybe give them a call to confirm whether or not they sell pipes.
It's slightly off the north end of the strip on Sahara. The same side of the street as that ridiculously large souvenir shop.
As I said, check to make sure they have pipes for sale, but if they do, definitely give that place a shot. This guy raved about it.
I've been to En Fuego several times over the years and have never noticed any pipes or pipe tobacco. It's nothing to posh or fancy but they have an in house cigar roller. It's a friendly shop with a comfy lounge and it seem like they have a card game going when ever I've popped in. 8O
A couple of years ago the Davidoff in The Venetian Shops has some pipes and pipe tobacco.

khartman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 6, 2015
For what it's worth, I was at that Tobacco Leaf last April....not impressed. Actually somewhat ashamed I gave them my money. I stepped in and was stared down by the 3-4 cigar smokers and one cigarette smoker when I said I wanted to see what they have for pipe tobacco. The guy working (no idea what his name was) could not have been less interested. I felt I had to force him to pull jars off shelves and give him money. I regret buying anything and haven't even smoked any of the tobacco I got from there....I know now.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
There really isn't anything on The Strip.
Tobacco Leaf on Lake Mead, about a 15min ride from The Strip, has the best selection of pipes. They always have some Peterson's, Savinellis, a few Dunhills. I want to say the last time j popped in they had a few Castellos too.
The guys working the counter are usually helpful, even if they aren't very knowledgeable about the pipes and pipe tobacco.
It also has a really nice lounge to sit back and enjoy a bowl or two at.

Status
Not open for further replies.