PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Well my latest (and first in a long time) package from Pipes And Cigars arrived today. And I thought I'd comment on it. The package arrived in 6 days, which is a fair amount of time, and I'm sure the weekend was a factor in shipping time. But regardless of such, 6 days isn't bad at all. I ordered tins of Molto Dulce, Black Frigate, and Balkan Blue, two packages of pipe cleaners, and two Missouri Meerschaum Little Devil Anse cobs. I received the 2018 calendar and a 5 dollar gift card for free. All arrived in my order. There's definitely an improvement in packaging. The items were tucked in quite well, with airbags tucked in to fill up dead space and provide protection from the items moving around. All in all I'm pretty happy. P&C did good.
hKWJlb8.jpg
[/url][/img]
IP9XQbA.jpg
[/url][/img]
Also, I flipped through the new calendar and it's another nice one. Great photos and great deals. I can't wait to hang it on my pipe stuff wall.... so I'm going to do that now :mrgreen:

Jan 8, 2013
Well done sir!
Thank you. All I'm keeping is the calendar, gift card, and one of the cobs. The rest is going to my brother in law as part of his Christmas gift. He wants to get into pipe smoking, so the cob, tins, and a blend or two of my own should help him get started. He also wanted me to carve him a pipe so I'm working on that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.