PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
This book looks awesome. 74 pages all about pipes.
I had just ordered a bunch of tobaccos on Monday, after calling them today, they are sending me the free book. Great customer service.
Thanks P&C

alan73

Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
bkpipe-1000_view1.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The photo cover looks terrific. I doubt P&C would send out something that isn't a good pipe resource. What's the Cajun word for a little extra item sent along to burnish a deal? I can say it, but I can't spell it. Lagniappe ... there we go, thank you Google.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I had a hand in editing the book, and I was very impressed as we went through the process. I was also struck by how some things translate from Danish to English. For example, where we refer to "straight grain", the translation came out as "straight grains". But the photos are stellar and there were tidbits in the book that I wasn't aware of, especially some of Tom Eltang's insights.
Russ

loadclear

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 13, 2017
Nah, I'm happy.
I'm a PNC faithful, and they don't have to give me gimmes to keep me.
I'm disappointed sure, because it looks like a cool book.
However PNC has the absolute best shipping to Alaska that I've experienced in any online retailer of anything, not just tobacco. They'd have to REALLY pee in my Wheaties to lose me. Gimme's are great, but that's not why I shop with them.

alan73

Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
Load: I'm sure they wouldn't mind sending a free gift to a loyal customer. I just asked and they said sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.