PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottishjohn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2012
Broomfield, Colorado
Heading out to Southern California for a week. Will be in the Carlsbad/San Diego area of the coast. Are there any Tobacco/Pipe Merchants in that area that are a "Do Not Miss"?

scottishjohn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2012
Broomfield, Colorado
Well, judging by the response, there must not be any pipe smokers in So. California, any more since my Grandfather died. What; have they prohibited the use of tobacco products out there along with everything else? :crazy:

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
Lol, no there are two so calers here, this one is quite inexperienced. I'm sorry but I don't know that area very well but searching online may lead you to a head shop or two. Much more pot smoking going on out here than tobacco that's for sure. The only B&M I know of turns out to not be a true B&M after all, not sure why but the captain knows why. Not sure if he saw this post or not.

mikemacrdlnds

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 21, 2011
A quick look in the Pipe Store Locator in the header at the top of the page shows two good stores in San Diego. Click on Ca and go to Liberty Tobacco and Racine & Laramie Tobacconist. Both are excellent.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I think the only decent one down there is Liberty, when I make it to So Cal, I always frequent Liberty and get some of their bulk tobacco and sunff...never been disapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.