PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm in the market for different pipes right now, but just out of curiosity, I don't see a listing for Briar Trio either on the specials ads at PC or as a pipe brand. Is this offer still up, or has it been removed? Where's it advertised? Others might want to take a look too.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wow. Perfect for new pipe smokers or anyone needing to round out their rotation in a hurry, or needing a few extra for a summer cabin or vehicle. Along with everyone else, I'd love to know which U.S. pipe maker manufactured these, but I guess they are unstamped. You'll never beat the price. I thought it was three offered at a price of $59.99 for each, but this is quite a bargain. Thanks for the link jeep'.

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
It is a pretty nice deal. I too am curious as to the manufacture of the pipes. My local B&M gets in a nice selection of basket pipes when he goes to buy some stock (gotta beg him to let me tag along one day). I asked him today who makes them, and he wasn't sure. One of the stems had a circle with a dot in the center of it, like a Linkman's.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
P&C (and SPC, if you can find them) also have some decent pipes in the $44-70 range. Hard to balance getting three kick-arounds versus having one chosen for its style, size, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.