PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Just a little shout out to let the world know they did a fantastic job for me yesterday.
I lost a catalog (given to me by someone) that had a code for a 1 time 20% discount so I called them and they set me up with a customer number (it was my first order with them) and they gave me the 20% discount and free shipping to boot. Turned my $317 order into a $253 order!
In case anyone wonders, it was an order for 31 tins of tobacco.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
And, so, it begins...
jay-roger.jpg

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
Instead of starting a new thread I thought I'd piggyback on this one since it's sort of relevant to the thread...

Sooo, has anyone gotten one of those free pipes they're giving away now and can report what it is? Or does anyone know what it might be? I was thinking mb one of those Casiliero's they give with the o e of those $20 starter kit. I grabbed one of those a d the pipe is meh but the cheap little

Vinyl bag that came with has been A indispensable center console of the cat pipe bag..

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
31 tins would be about $1550 up here.
Holy crud!
Actually, I tried buying cigars while goose hunting near Preeceville almost 15 years ago. Couldn't even find them in Regina and was told what the prices would've been anyway so I didn't feel bad about not getting them.
But at least you guys can buy Cuban stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.