PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

neverathome

Lurker
Jan 5, 2017
Hello to everyone,

first of all sorry about my poor English,I am Manuele from Spilamberto(Mo),Italy,next 2017 spring season(dates coming soon)I will organize a Pipemakers marketshow in my town.I invited,and still inviteing,some Italian Pipemakers and artisans of pipe staff(tampers,tools,bags,..).It will be a Sat&Sun event,with food and wine buffet and open bar for drinks.Of course at Sat evening cannot miss the dinner with Pipemakers and friend,at Italian resturant.I am arranging agreements with hotel and resturants.Hope to have people(makers and friends too)from many parts.Nice idea for a trip here too,Spilamberto is very close to Ducati,Lamborghini,Maserati and Ferrari factories.

Hope in a big word of mouth,and if someone wish to sponsorship the event of course is welcome.

Thanks so much and keep in touch:

Manuele.

www.neverathome.it manuele0039@hotmail.it 0039-3392703039

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Best of luck with this show! Fabulous!
Do post every few weeks to keep this visible. If I go to Italy around then, I will gladly attend.
And, it features our member, pagan! :)
image.jpg

B18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2015
Good Luck with the show. I would love to be there (from the Netherlands), but can't afford it (still a student).

Love to see pictures or videos of the show.

neverathome

Lurker
Jan 5, 2017
Hello there,

thanks so much!

Hope to meet you here jpmcwjr,come with pagan lol.

Great Brendan!so young and in love with pipe!Hope you can catch a cheap flight to here.

For sure I will send pics and vds,maybe on utube.

If you know some Dutch(or nearby Holland) forum about pipe please tell me something.

Thanks so much.

Manuele.

neverathome

Lurker
Jan 5, 2017
Dates has been fixed:

7,8,9 July 2017 Spilamberto(Modena),Italy

If you are around here for holidays hope to meet you!

Keep in touch on www.neverathome.it

Event in partnership with www.spinalamberto.it the artisan beer festival.

Cannot miss it!

Manuele.

alexnorth

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2015
Good luck with the show! I have friends in Milano, not too far away, but unfortunately I'm not able to come this time.

neverathome

Lurker
Jan 5, 2017
Kindly,if you guys know pipemakers around who wanna show their own smokingpipes feel free to invite them to visit my website,thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.