Pipefuls of Personality - Which One Are You?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2012
bkvz48b.jpg
I couldn't really find a good match with the above...
...as much as I'd like to be this guy,

that ain't quite it either...
XmaKJkz.jpg
My personality is almost reflected perfectly with this one though...

LOL

0N0LDwf.jpg
So,

do any of these images capture your personality?
Any particular one you identify with?
GNmJBkl.jpg

Yru6Shf.jpg

vsZhpVV.jpg

tTs9MtH.jpg

qN5hbhI.jpg

cEvv30g.jpg

qHeUKgq.jpg

IMbs3zS.jpg

h0nj7Gy.jpg

gua1fBx.jpg

iyZmXLm.jpg

xgsmur5.jpg

gDeO8eF.jpg

cz4Lawl.jpg

siN0II3.jpg

d15ilGu.jpg

rLdsO5s.gif

DsXIy0y.png

QIfpQ8s.jpg

jzACQq7.jpg

zSbYbBp.jpg

JlRIfFv.jpg

7J76AP3.png

9Bi95HH.jpg

thjxNsM.jpg

May 31, 2012
Thanks Bradley,

it's good to have a rest finally,

but I'm already itching to get back out and sweat my ass off!
I had a scare about a month ago by almost poking my eye out with an overflexed fiberglass glowrod that snapped back at me and zinged me right in the eye, I seriously thought I had done major damage, just standing there on top of the ladder with my hand over it and trying to calm down and breathe deeply --- I was so relieved when I made it to the bathroom mirror and saw it didn't actually hit my eyeball but right underneath it on my face...it still hurt though dammit! LOL Stuff like that reminds ya to slow down and think about what you're doing, I seriously had a moment of mortality and it made me think about how fragile we all are...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I like the geometric guy with the curly mustache. I'll have what he's having.

stvalentine

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
I guess I will browse the internet for the "Modern Stud Magazine". Need to get a subscription of that. Need to read the article on how to be a big stupid lunk and still be sexy! :puffy:

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Depends on which pipe I'm smoking!
PS: Fun thread but the Playboy cover is fake! First issue is dated 1953, 15 years after the date stamp above.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
PS: Fun thread but the Playboy cover is fake! First issue is dated 1953, 15 years after the date stamp above.
Yeah, I noticed that right off too. WHAT... incorrect information on the Internet! That can't be as everything on the Internet is absolutely and unequivocally true! :roll:
The only image that somewhat equates to me is this, albeit without the talent, much less the the money. :wink:
47cT2ES.jpg

beastkhk

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2015
That Popeye portrait is amazing.
Also, I find that Playboy cover amazing. I would not have thought one from 1938 could look so high def. At first I thought it was a modern day one doing a retro look. I had to check the date.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Also, I find that Playboy cover amazing. I would not have thought one from 1938 could look so high def
That's because that Playboy cover is fake. The first Playboy didn't come out until 1953. Hell, Hugh Hefner was only 12 years old in 1938!

nachman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2013
I identify with the Empire Nut Brown man. Put me in a new suit, and it instantly looks rumpled like that. I guess unkempt dufuss would be an apt description for me.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
The Jersey Paul Fourticq is just too...creepy! Every time I look at it I hear Tom Jones singing "What's New Pussycat?" And I don't even want to think about whether he has pants on or not, or whether the young boy sitting in his lap is naked. That could get you thrown in jail!

elbert

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 10, 2015
I think I'm this guy.

gandalf-pipe.jpg

I'm actually this guy.

pqtSh1V.png

...or this guy?

03870u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.