PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
I haven't bought a pipe in over a month. My hand is starting to shake. Please help me through this difficult time.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I'm here for you Peck.
If it eases the pain temporarily ... you may purchase one for me. :)

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Just keep saying to yourself "What would fishnbanjo do?", "What would fishnbanjo do?" Well maybe that won't help.

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
Pipeaholics go to meetings, and no one likes a quitter. Fall off that wagon peck!

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Oh peck, how i have missed you and your shenanigans in my absence. I tell you what, you let me pick a pipe and a tobacco of my choice from your collection and i will pray to the pipe gods to alleviate you of your suffering. Deal?

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Addiction is only a bad thing if you are addicted to something bad. Pipe smoking is good! :wink: BUY ONE!
(I was hoping that you had an opportunity to purchase one on your vacation)

smokeytay33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2013
I, too, had the shakes recently. Instead of buying a pipe, I purchased a really cool pipe stand. (Its a tiki pipe stand/tray made of lava.) Problem is, I still spent money. But, I didn't by another pipe, so I felt less guilty. Baby steps, my friend. Good luck.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
No new pipes in a month?!! I don't know if that is good or bad. I'm out of control. I've bought 6 maybe more in the last 30 days. I blackout when the P.A.D. strikes. I tell myself I will stop when I have 365 pipes in my rotation. Last week I bought three beauts for $10 at an estate sale. How can you pass that up. http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/album/10668/goldmember.png

Status
Not open for further replies.