PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

htmn246

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 11, 2010
I found a Kleen Reem pipe tool in a junk store Friday and snaged it for $13.50. It has a case and several short pipe cleaners, plus the instruction sheet.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Very cool!

But, before anyone else.....

needpics1.gif

Edit: Rats! Toker beat me to it. :D

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Just because same thing happened to me when I made my first product post, all I got to say is same thing they all told me....IT DIDN"T HAPPEN IF THERE ARE NO PIC'S TO PROVE IT....hehehehe...j/k

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I have a Kleen Reem. Very well made,oughta last for ever,especially since I bought a Castleford set a year or so back. Now the Kleen Reem collects dust on the shelf mostly. I did use it yesterday to ream a small bowled Grabow Regal. The Castleford will not get to the bottom of a small tapered bowl.

The Kleen Reem is handy though for holding pipes when doing some types of work. Snug it up in the bowl and put the reamer in the vice.

htmn246

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 11, 2010
My Kleen Reem looks like the one in the pic. except no metal ring just some short pipe cleaners.Yes I get the message I bought a camera will learn to use it to post pics.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
The Kleen Reem is handy though for holding pipes when doing some types of work. Snug it up in the bowl and put the reamer in the vice.
This is brilliant!
I "borrowed" the idea from a pipemakers website. Can't remember whose site it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.