PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

billm67

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2011
Camp Hill, PA
I made a trip over to see Mel at Wingenroth's Pipe shop yesterday and parked the truck. Wingenroth's is on Cumberland Street in Lebanon,PA and it can be a busy place at times. Like I said...stopped the truck and put it into park and reached down to turn the key off and when I looked up...there was a large box van that looked dangerously close to my mirror (inches away). I kind of clenched my teeth as I am sitting there waiting to see if he's going to make it and he cuts the truck a little bit and the back corner of the box moves over and takes the mirror off my truck. To make matters worse...I don't think he realized he did it as he drove away. I had to called the police and they cam out and took the info. What a hassle. At least I did get into Mel's and picked up a tin of Devil's Holiday. Good stuff.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Well... Hazardous to your vehicle.
Sorry you lost a mirror. I woulda tried to memorize the plate number at least lol.
Hope the tobacco was worth it!

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
And I thought this thread was going to be about the wife finding out how much you'd spent on your PAD/TAD this month! :rofl:

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
My car got totaled just trying to take a pipe to the post office, it wasn't even lit! Pipes sure are dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.