PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Hey everyone,
I would like to start a sweepstakes for a dear pet of mine that died today. I appreciate all of the support from those who read my thread about it. This may seem silly but at the moment I don't want his memory to die. I've also wanted to give back for a while now, so this is a way to do that new to the community or not.

This is a brand new pipe I bought off of eBay and I will ship it to the winner.
PipeMagazineSweepstakes.jpg

It is labeled as Briar smoking pipe - Hand made in Italy from the Artist Mauro Armellini #81
The value is ~$80 so I would hope it is a decent pipe.
To enter the sweepstakes please just post the name of your favorite pipe or pipe maker.

I will count the number of posts and put them in a random number generator. I will match the number from the generator with the corresponding post #.

Ex. Generator-#5 Post-#5 is the winner!
I will contact the winner through a pm and discuss with them their desired form of shipment and go from their.

I am not here to scam anyone if that is a concern. Just trying to offer a free pipe, contribute, and remember a lost family member.

roguefox

Lurker
Mar 21, 2012
Peterson! On a side note, I am so so sorry about Sonny.. I know nothing will ever replace him, but your drive to do honor to him is commendable.

kyletheaviator

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2012
I'd say currently my favorite pipe has to be my Comoy's Guildhall. She treats me right with every smoke
On a side note, I am so so sorry about Sonny.. I know nothing will ever replace him, but your drive to do honor to him is commendable.
+1! Very noble indeed!

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
I gotta say my favorite style is churchwarden, other than that i don't really care which pipe or pipe maker, I own a little of everything!

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Nording
I couldn't imagine how it would feel to lose my dog that way..... my thought are with your family....

cajunguy

Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
Ben Wade
And I am truly sorry for your loss. I've lost two pets that were very dear to me--both dogs, both samoyeds. Together, they were around for twenty-five years of my life. I loved those pups.

Status
Not open for further replies.