PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Vowed to get a pipe from Pipe Stud's ebay store, but lost out many times. Finally scored and won a LUCIANO UNSMOKED HAND MADE GRADE 1 ZULU SHAPED PIPE. What a great pillar of the pipe community. From his pipes and "collector" tins, to his 1,200 plus tobacco reviews. I look for his reviews as he generally likes what works for me. Anyway, waiting for my new pipe.

$_14.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LUCIANO-UNSMOKED-HAND-MADE-GRADE-1-ZULU-SHAPED-PIPE-PIPESTUD-/151636807362?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=EtoaTrBOmjy1yXukJ0rj4jq5YnY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Jan 27, 2015
Great score, it'll be a great pipe for an unbeatable price. I've bought a few very nice pipes from pipestud and am always happy with his professionalism. I like his Saturday schedule, too.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
That's a nice pipe at a terrific price!

I won an auction without realizing it last night for a Chacom Companion Canadian unsmoked and got a message this a.m. from the seller telling me he'd shipped it to the wrong person!

Said IF he got it back I could buy it. I told him to keep it.....under $30.00 for the entire transaction, but, I am leery now.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
First, thanks for the purchase, jackswilling and enjoy that nice pipe!
And folks, what Mr. Jones was being cryptic about regarded the following -
I currently have a Boswell pipe up for auction on eBay. I cut/pasted below some back and forth with an eBay member who had some questions about that auction -
Q. - Pipestud, do you have a Buy it Now Price for this pipe?
A. - No sir, it is listed as a 7-day, no reserve auction with no Buy it Now option.
Q. - Do you accept checks/money orders?
A. - Yes sir, I do.
Q. - Do you have a layaway plan should I win this auction? I'd prefer to make monthly payments until I get it paid off. You wouldn't have to ship the pipe to me until then.
A. - Well, I sell on consignment and doubt the owner would appreciate me sending him payment for his pipe in monthly installments, so, I cannot sell with a layaway plan.

Thanks for your interest in this auction and kindest regards, Pipestud

Status
Not open for further replies.