PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
I made this pipe stand this weekend while I had some extra time on my hands. It is not much but it will get me by until I can get something better. Right now I would rather spend my money on tobacco.
pipe_stand-150x112.jpg

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Great Idea !!! Next time we go to the Chinese supply store I'll be picking up some of those spoons. What did you use to attach them to the wood?

jfox520

May 24, 2013
I used glue to attach them. They seem to be holding pretty good so far. I will get you the exact name it was a new Elmer's Glue in a metal tube.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Great idea! I literally have a coat hanger that has been twisted into loops (to insert the stem through)and a hook on the end to hang on the peg board. I've been thinking about getting one of those cob bags to fill it up for guys hanging in the shop and my working pipes. Doesn't work the greatest with the fully bent stems because it's harder to thread them through the loops.

tombraider

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 21, 2013
To quote the great Cannonball Run II. "Simplicty is the hallmark of genius"

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
That's a perfect stand, if you spent a little time prettying up the base it wouldn't even have to be a temporary thing. Nice job!

jfox520

May 24, 2013
I just wanted to sat thanks for the complements. plateauguy the glue I used is Elmer's Craft bond ultra stix all.

Status
Not open for further replies.