Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
So excited for the St. Louis show; I only wish it was for more than one day. That and hopefully everyone won't be discouraged to attend due to it being the day after Valentine's Day.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
If anyone hasn't been to a show, find one and do it ! If theres not one near you, make plans for Chicago. It is worth making it happen.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Good plan, peck. Anyone who hasn't been to a pipe show ought to go to one. I'm lucky to have

a local event, but there are a number of good ones out there. It's a great half-day or day. Try it,

you'll like it. And I'm not even that gregarious.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I certainly will be at the Chicago Pipe Show again. Vacation has already been approved.
Winton

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I'll be at Chicago, Kansas City (of course), and maybe St. Louis. And I need to figure out a way to get to Columbus. I really owe the NASPC guys a visit.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
The Music City Show is tentative, and I've added the info.
I just received info on the NJ show and added it.
I also received info on some European shows and have added that info as well.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
It's a first come opportunity for a half table in the tent on Friday. When guys pack up others will take their place. It's a packed house and a great smoke friendly day. Every one is welcome. 8O

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
I will be hitting the Chicago show this year, last year my daughters graduation from Syracuse fell at the same time :cry: Being only a few hours away from Dublin OH, the NASPC Pipe Show and some bowls with Tim West at his shop.
Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.