PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'll be setting up a sign on a table back in the food area for a forum meet & greet at 3 PM. I hope attending members can drop by to say hello.
I'm driving down and back on Saturday, if anyone wants a ride, give me a shout. I'm coming from the Hagerstown MD area, down I-81>17>95, through Winchester. Leaving MD around 6 AM, leaving the show around 6 PM.
I'm adding "Richmond Show 2013" to the title so folks can find it easier. And, I moved it to the "Events" section.
I hope to see all members there!

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Will be to my first CORPS, dragged by Morleyites. That new CORPS blend of Russ's will make a lot of people happy. He tried it out on us at The Wooden Match last week and it was delicious, with interestingly unique tones.
hp

les

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Well, it was a great show. I put some pictures and descriptions up in the album below. I was able to meet forum members from the BoB, PipesMagazine, PipeSmokersForums and the SmokersForums. Brian Levine, Lestrout, etc.

http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/upshallfan/slideshow/Misc%20Pipes/CORPS%202013
This year, there were many pipes/makers/vendors who I had hoped to meet.
Member Lestrout looked to be winning the Slow Smoking Contest, I hope to hear that he did (I had to leave).
I didn't buy any pipes, but did score a good deal on some MM965 and a nice six pipe rack for my cabinet.
The CORPS guys sure know how to put on a fine show.

Status
Not open for further replies.