PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonasclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 4, 2013
Seattle
Just one I'd call worthy, and it's very worthy: Racine & Laramie, in Old Town. It's an excellent tobacconist in a faux-1800s theme that looks and feels genuinely old, with a wide range of pipes, a museum of antique pipes, friendly & knowledgeable staff, a huge cigar selection, and a place to sit and smoke.
You may hear recommendations in town for Captain Hunt. They have a few briars, some pipe tobacco, that's about it. It's mostly a cigar store. There's also a cigar store in the Gaslamp Quarter off downtown; I'd seen a few pipes there in the past, but when I was there a few years ago they didn't carry them any more.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Just one I'd call worthy, and it's very worthy: Racine & Laramie, in Old Town. It's an excellent tobacconist in a faux-1800s theme that looks and feels genuinely old, with a wide range of pipes, a museum of antique pipes, friendly & knowledgeable staff, a huge cigar selection, and a place to sit and smoke.
Ditto on this reco. I was there in February and was able to score some 2012 Christmas Cheer off the shelf at current SRP. They had a good range of new Savs and Pete's, a fair few estat pipes, a wall of tins, and good range of bulks.
-- Pat

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't go, but my lady love did and she said the Racine & Laramie had a good amount of pipes and pipe blends. If I ever head to San Diego I will definitely make a stop there.

Status
Not open for further replies.