PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

There's a 1/4 bent Dublin, a Billiard, and a... ? I'm looking for the third shape in the set. It will be a deep sandblast tapered stem. Vest Pocket? I can't decide?

Jan 8, 2013
Bulldog or rhodesian, considering your preference of the two, brandy, apple, egg. Put them all in a hat and close your eyes and pick one.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
With that line up I'd go with a brandy. Not a fan of bulldogs and rhodesians at all.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
It will be a deep sandblast tapered stem.
Zulu
img_20170610_155758.jpg

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Yeah, but he's already got a Dublin, so that family's spoken for. :) My instantaneous thought, well before I saw the other guys', was bulldog, although a good apple would fill the blll too.
Not a fan of bulldogs and rhodesians at all.
Good, leaves more for us. :)
B

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My prejudice, but I'd skip the vest pocket pipe if you mean the ones with the rotating folding stems. Many are sold, few are smoked. Bulldog, pot, or poker might provide variety.

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
Are you a clencher or prefer to hold your pipe? I have an acorn shape that is great in hand. I'm not one to clench though, so I lean towards pipes with a good feel in hand.

tulsagentleman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2019
I got this off of eBay for cheap but it is one of my favorite pipes. It is small but the bowl holds a generous amount of tobacco. It fits very nicely in my pocket. I did a general cleanup when I first got it but it smokes so well that I have not taken the time to do a better restorations job. It has some nice grain.
QaVYA3r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.