PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I posted some pics of a couple of pipes I acquired before having them restored. Well, the restoration is complete and I am simply over the moon about the results.
Member piffyr (Anthony Cook of Cook's Fine Pipe Works) did the work so all credit goes to him. (Also, thank you to Sable for recommending him.) I am very happy with my decision to use his services and I don't think I could've made a better choice. He is a restoration artist! I've got a couple more pipes I'll be sending him this week.
I was stunned when Anthony reached out to me about having pictures of my pipes on Pipedia. Me? My pipes? I eagerly accepted and I'm sill a little in shock. He made it very easy for me; he did the restoration work, he took the pictures, and he made the submission.
Without further ado, here are the links:
https://pipedia.org/wiki/Knudsen,_Teddy
https://pipedia.org/wiki/W.%C3%98._Larsen
Scroll down a bit on the pages and there's my pipes. I still can't believe it.

raevans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2013
WOW!!! Just incredible!! I can se why you are "over the moon" about the work done.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I was liking piffyr’s restore on your pipes on Instagram. That Knudsen still gets the trophy for best pipe find (ever).

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
You know, looking at the W.O. Larsen again, it wouldn't surprise me if it was also made by Teddy Knudsen. :)

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Oh, my-o-my!

TeddyKnudsen-tdfreeh-200.JPG

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Incredible pipes to be sure. Are there any photos from before the restoration work?

piffyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2015
It was my absolute pleasure to work with these beautiful pipes, Shane. I hope that you enjoy them to the fullest.

Status
Not open for further replies.