PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2014
wv
Don't leave the cap off a full bottle of Fiebings when a 140 pound dog is running loose.
FAIL
MFIcKkom.jpg

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Dave:
It's late and I'm winding the day down.
It's been a good day. Slept in. Puttered around the house. Watched my second Spike Lee film ever, "The 25th Hour" and talked to several old friends. One of our sons came home to spend the weekend. A friend of his dropped by and stayed for supper: grilled steaks and a delicious bottle of Penfold's Shiraz. Lots of great laughs and good conversation.
But, this pix of your stained foot topped off the bottle, pal. I love self-deprecating humor. The person delivering the gag realizes the fun for what it is and has the self confidence and sense of humor to share.
Thanks, pal.
Fnord

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Nice one Dave! You needed a little color for those white feet. LOL!-- Georged Your buddy is great, Looks like it takes no crap from anybody.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
Priceless!! Thanks for sharing, gave me a nice laugh.
georged, what kind of horse is that next to you on the couch?

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
Looks like iodine. Can you use iodine to stain a pipe? Might work out well for latakia blends :)

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
That's not me or my dog. Dave said the spill was from his 140 pound dog running loose, so I found a photo on the Internetz that brought the situation to life, so to speak.
Me? I like Airedales. (Haven't had one around in many years, though)
TgWEZuu.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'd like to smoke my pipe and bury my feet in that thick coat, with his permission of course.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
He's a beauty Dave. Yelp he has that look. What can I do to get my masters attention. Hopefully he doesn't mistake fetch the stick with fetch a pipe. LOL!

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Dave, you can't get mad at that guy; great looking dog. The stain, I always put the cap back on immediately, it's my cats jumping up on the table at the wrong moment that always worries me, not to mention the chance of human error! :wink:

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Dave, I would let that guy do what he wants. Beautiful dog. The good thing is nobody that has a brain is going to try breaking in when he is around. :lol:

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Well just slide those feet under the buffer and you'll have some well restored toes. Who knows you might have stumbled onto the next big thing in beauty aids. Tanned feet and shiny toes. Dutch

Mar 30, 2014
wv
My Doberman gave him a firm talking to for wasting a whole bottle of stain.

(No fur babies were harmed in the making of this joke) :wink:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Dog housemates love a good tussle. Cats too; I have sibling males, and they have a rousing bout now and then. Rarely do I have to intervene. They do give their aunt a bad time, and we have to work at shielding her, despite her feisty nature. We think it's about us. On their own, they seem to do okay. When we are away, we come back to all three dozing peaceably together, and they look sheepish, like they've been busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.