PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Hope this is the right section. Looking for multiple 24 an 36 hole pipe racks. All the same would be great but not necessary. I can pay cash or pipe or baccy trades also. Send pm or email pictures to tbears4ever@msn.com. Thanks. Also willing to commission them to if reasonable. Don't have to be fancy just nice.

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Scrooge, you might consider a wooden medicine cabinet. I have two and just screwed the plastic pipe stands you can get on Ebay to the shelves. You can get about a dozen pipes to a shelf and the cabinets can be had very reasonably at Lowe's or Home Depot. Worked for me so I'll pass it along. Dutch

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Sent ya a picture of one that I'm not using anymore. Wife is being induced with our fourth tomorrow so I might not get back instantly.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
@ Dutch Thanks Like Dave said could you show a picture.

@ drwatson Congrats 1st an formost :clap: I replied to your email. Had to go looking for it.

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
I'm at the beach house. It might be a couple of days before I get home. I'm finishing the restoration of a boat that needs to be complete this week. I will put together some pictures and send them along. There are a lot of attractive cabinets out there and converting them is pretty simple. You can usually match the décor of whatever room you're going to put them in. Cabinets are in the $100 to $125 range and a package of 36 plastic pipe stands is less than $30 bucks (on Ebay, from China, clear or amber color). Nice part is you can add a cabinet when you need one (if you select one that is usually a "in-stock" item. It's worked nicely for me. Pics to follow. Dutch

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
I had to come home to pick up a couple of specialty tools to finish the restoration so I took a few quick shots. Hope that helps. If you want more details let me know. Dutch

Status
Not open for further replies.