PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
There are quite a few top-notch artisanal pipe makers who are members of this forum, and as you read through the various postings you'll discover them. In the meantime, may I suggest the forums sponsors who are listed to the lower left of this page. They have top quality merchandise, offer first class service and ethical dealing. If you read the forum rules, you'll discover that only the sponsors are permitted to post their website for the sale of merchandise.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
There are several here, a couple are regulars.

Craig Cooper is a regular here. Wayne Teipen posts some, Sasquatch (Todd Bannard) posts some. Zack is making some good pipes. I also make pipes.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Richard, I just checked out your we page...that's a real nice job your doing there with those pipes...let me know when u start selling them...

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
NOLA Cajun said:

... that's a real nice job your

doing there with those pipes ...
I totally agree ... all of those pipes look terrific, but the one below is absolutely calling my name ...
95Z9WMGAC1AzjM0i0W3Gk1xHUVzlVlYe3c_yfvY-vJc=w321-h209-p-no

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Mr Friedman (Yachtexplorer)
You seem to have your own unique style in your creations. Very nice.
What is the average weight on your pipes?
Nice work.

virginiacob

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2013
My company, Old Dominion Pipe Co., manufactures traditional bamboo stem Indian corn cob pipes. We're a forum sponsor and you can order our pipes direct from our website. Two other forum sponsors, SmokingPipes.com and TobaccoPipes.com also carry our line of cob pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.