Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview tonight is with pipe maker Nate King. Nate makes some fantastic morta and briar pipes in modernized-standard and freehand shapes. He started his career in the Indy racing business and has been making pipes for over 5-years.
Check out his site here: http://www.natekingpipes.com/
nathan-king.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Alright Nate, we're expecting you to talk like you carve. Damn Sexy.
Let that mean whatever you want it to, and good luck. :puffy:

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Had my eye on one of Nate's pipes at the last Chicago show but dogged around until Sunday and he had sold it 10 minutes before I came by to buy it.
Though not my cup of tea I love his steam punk pipes.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Thanks so much for playing my "Persian Passion" piece! Had a great time doing it, and I hope folks enjoyed it.
Can't wait to hear others' submissions!
Bob

jaxon

Lurker
Dec 22, 2013
Another great show! I've only been smoking a pipe since October and found the show to be very informative and entertaining, especially to someone like me who is new to the hobby. I have been listening to two or three shows every weekend and with Last nights show, I am now caught up. Keep up the good work and Thanks!

jhhicks

Lurker
Jul 3, 2013
Indiana
Great show! Love the pipe parts this this week. The Nate King interview was a lot of fun. He seems like one of those guys that you could talk to for hours and hours and not realize it. Top notch show Brian and Kevin. Keep 'em coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.