PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarguys

Might Stick Around
Nov 5, 2013
TN
Simply, put your favorite pipe makers down. I thought it would be cool to compile a large list of top notch pipe makers!

Feel free to add pictures as well!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Ser Jacopo, Ferndown, Johs, Jerry Perry, Savenelli, Chocum, Butz-Choquin, Peterson, Missouri Meerschaum, Old Dominion, Bari, Nording, Dr. Grabow, Benton, among others.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Les Wood (Ferndown), Ashton, J.T. Cooke, Mark Tinsky, Radice, Viparti.

Those are my artisan favs.
Machine made: LaRocca, Savinelli, Stanwell, Viking, Missouri Meerschaum.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
I have a lot of different pipe makers represented in my collection but I have more pipes by Karl Erik (RIP) than any other. Love those Danish horns!

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
I'm new to pipes. My current favorites are Peterson (I've started with this brand and own a B5 Bent Bulldog and a 106 Billiard), Dunhill (beautiful pipes), Castello, and Radice. Of the two Italian brands, I like their Pots and Billiards. I'm also attracted to the Dublin, Bent Dublin, and Poker shapes. The Bent Apples also look good. I'm a Sherlock Holmes fan, so I may have to get a Peterson or two from their Holmes collection.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Bruce Weaver, Preben Holm, Peder Jeppesen, Mogens Johannson, Bruto Sordini, Marco Biagini, and Nanna Ivarsson.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Peterson remains my single favorite. All the other companies represent occassional pipes. And I've learned by expensive experience to stick to the billiards, either bent or straight. Second in number of pipes would be Nording, of which I own about 5. I have a black dress Nording Dublin with a large chamber that never fails to provide a good smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.