PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Here's a bit of humor for y'all in the form of pipe smoking absurdities. Garaunteed to garner a chuckle.
med_pipe_shooter.jpg

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Hmm, seems to be a great inconspicuous weapon for the pipe smoker. LOl but that is funny

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Would the smoker of the pipe above have the same tobacco in both bowls?
The first picture was interesting. I have heard of a cane concealing a gun but have not heard of a pipe gun until viewing the first picture above.

john218

Part of the Furniture Now
May 5, 2012
Connecticut
I have heard that the O.S.S. used a pistol disguised as a pipe in WW II. I think one was shown in an old Alan Ladd movie titled "O.S.S."

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I saw a English flick where a German spy stationed in England had a pipe he smoked that had an ultra sharp stinger he dipped in some kind of poison and went around stabbing English people important to the war effort, can"t remember the name of it though. The old cajun

eibhir

Can't Leave
Jan 16, 2013
United States
These are great and I'd actually buy the pipe gun if I could. That would be fun to show my brother, he collects guns and would love it!

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Thanks lowercase. I was looking for that in color. Couldn't find it in my pipe files. A wonder it is. Started as a cartoon and ended up being a pipe! How cool is dat?

Status
Not open for further replies.