Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I'm sporting my pipe cufflinks today.
pipe-cufflinks-725.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I think that small plaid shirt pattern is called Tattersall, but if you use the word, most people don't know

what you're talking about. Nifty cufflinks.

Nice links!! I've made quite a few sets of links, but mostly stones. I should make some with pipes.
I get French cuffs at Brooks Brothers, and sometimes they are in the Men's departments of the bigger department store if you ask. My girlfriend orders me some sometimes from online outlets. Usually you find them with the nicer suits.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Very nice. We should start a trend like masons and their rings, pipe smokers could identify each other with the cuff links.

Does anyone make briar cuff links? If not, I see $$$ signs...

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
OK, they like me at Jos. A. Banks. I'll have to dig out my old cuff links. I went to their buy 1 suit/get 2 more "free" then left $2,000 at the store.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Those are nifty. I don't wear cufflinks that often, but picked up a pair on Ebay. There are quite a few listed, all inexpensive.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2055119.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xpipe+cuff+links&_nkw=pipe+cuff+links&_sacat=0

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Charles Tyrwitt is a London shirt maker who does a lot with French cuffs, online at

www.ctshirts.com/RAY. Just lost one of my pair of beautiful copper cufflinks in an

abstract design (two interlocking circles with black accent), while attending a concert.

We went back, searched the grounds, phoned around. That's the only thing with cufflinks,

they get lost. It must have been that standing ovation and all that applauding. Someone

has one very nice cufflink in their pocket. I have a number more, but now feel iffy about

wearing/losing them.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Now THAT is cool Mike!
I get custom stuff from Brooks Brothers and J. Hilburn, but Modern Tailor has more collar choices than either of them.
Thanks for being an enabler! ;-)
Ironically, this 4-month old thread got bumped by a spammer whom I've already deleted.

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
All my long sleeved collard shirts are french cuffed.

Keep a couple hanging in my truck just in case i can get away.

I even have some fuller brush links.

Status
Not open for further replies.