PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra1

Lurker
Feb 10, 2015
I'm looking for a pipe club near fond du lac or beaver dam area? Please let me know at rscobra1965@yahoo.com thank and keep on puffin.

scrantonpipes16

Might Stick Around
Nov 28, 2010
Hey welcome the forums, there aren't to many pipe clubs in Wisconsin, but ur best bet would m.a.p.s based out of Milwaukee. We meet every Saturday at 9 am. At Mars cigars on Brookfield. Let me know if ur interested

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN

Yeah I would agree that The Milwaukee Area Pipe Society would be your best bet. I know in years past there was a regular who drove from Beaver Dam but it's been awhile since I've been around that scene. There was the NEWTS that held monthly dinner meetings in the Fox River Valley area but I fear the smoking ban and age might have done them in but I'd ask Fred or Dave at a MAPS meeting for more currant information. 8O

https://www.google.com/search?q=metro+cigars+brookfield+llc&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

cobra1

Lurker
Feb 10, 2015
thank you for your time, :)i was looking for something not so far away, heck ill be happy to even find a good actual tobacconist shop near me lol

cobra1

Lurker
Feb 10, 2015
do you still go to those meetings?? since its kinda far for me was wondering if anyof you go ,if you can ask them for me or how I can reach them and ill ask for info?thank you.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Scranton, what days/times do you go? Is there a fee to join? I've been finding myself in that area more often these days and didn't realize that was there!

cobra1

Lurker
Feb 10, 2015
Finally formed my own club and hope to see you all there that are in the area. Lets make this a great club !!.keep on puffin.
New pipe club now forming in West Bend, WI...
Smokes On Main at Smokes On Main
Rule number one about Pipe Club... Tell everyone you know about Pipe Club!
SmokesOnMain is proud to host The Main Street Pipers pipe club!
Join the group for an informal meet and greet on Saturday, April 11th from noon until 3:00pm.
The Main Street Pipers pipe club is a group of devoted premium pipe aficionados who will meet on the second Saturday of each month at SmokesOnMain - 2040 South Main Street.
The group will be getting together for the first time on April 11th so that folks can get to know each other, discuss favorite pipes and blends and just generally have fun.
Feel free to join us and bring your pipe smoking friends, the more the merrier
come join my face book group. Have a great day .keep on puffin
https://www.facebook.com/groups/350043021858279/

Status
Not open for further replies.