PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

greggors

Can't Leave
Oct 5, 2010
Mississauga ON Canada
I thought there was one already, ( http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/put-that-in-your-pipe/tobacco-cellaring-theres-an-app-for-that/ )but if you have any changes or options then i say go for it!

If you made one for the Blackberry Torch you would be my Hero.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
My app would be different, I am a GUI nut, so it would be beautiful, and functional, it would be free or at the most $0.99 (this is a learning experience for me, not a cash grab), it would be iPhone and iPad compatible, and it would on a daily basis scan and update tobacco blends. As for a BB/ Android version, BB would be more likely than droid, because the android marketplace is FUBAR and I'd want nothing to do with it.

julesholling

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2011
Sutton, Surrey
I'd definetly shell out 99c for that. Been looking for an iPhone app that would be prettier than the current offerings and I'd happily give you feedback once I'd got it too.

theotherspace

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 15, 2011
Liverpool, UK
Well I would buy it, are you looking for feature suggestions? BB version would be good as it's a shame to code anything that's proprietary

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I use the cellar app for iPad and do find it limited. I have some blends that are not in the db and there have been no updates since I bought it. The thing I don't like the most is adding to your cellar. That interface sucks. Would be nice to be able to add from where reviews are looked up. Also would be nice to create a wish list andvhave recommendations based on your current cellar. I would buy your app.$ :worship:

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Go for it. You'd have my $0.99 immediately if it was an improvement. I looked at the existing app and wasn't impressed.
Simon

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
That's all I needed! I'll start laying code down tomorrow, keep the suggestions rolling. If this app becomes wildly successful I will consider a BB version.

it's a shame to code anything that's proprietary

Programming secret. All code is proprietary.

Status
Not open for further replies.