PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarguys

Might Stick Around
Nov 5, 2013
TN
Curious to see everyone pipe bags/pouches. If you don't have one, share how you travel with your pipes!

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
I travel a lot during the spring and summer (chasing trout) and I find the older Peterson three pipe cases are compact and have compartments to store everything you need for several days away.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Comoy's Leather Pipe Tobacco Pouch ~ Choose Your Style (Black Combo)

by 4th Generation

9 customer reviews

Price: $19.95 Free Shipping for Prime Members
Love this unit. Quality great. Cannot take a large pipe primary drawback.
http://www.amazon.com/Comoys-Leather-Tobacco-Pouch-Choose/dp/B00GITBAKG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428364606&sr=8-1&keywords=comoy+pipe+bag

samcoffeeman

Can't Leave
Apr 6, 2015
Jack, that looks like a nice pouch. May have to grab one of those, ever since I lost my 1 pipe pouch. I grabbed another one but the quality is so-so.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
dscn2910.jpg

Reactions: hyperstar

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
I use an old soft sided pistol case for my pipes. Hold three no problem and a couple of outside pockets for tin of tobacco, cleaners, lighter, etc.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I don't have a picture but I use a nice wood box withe a carved lid. It's a bit small but does the trick.
l'm currently looking at a couple of camera bags (Lowpro) to use instead. They have many padded adjustable dividers and are also tall enough to store a large can of lighter fluid in an upright postion. Should hold a two or three pipes, tobacco and all my other accessories nice and secure while travelling and is also quite portable if need be.

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
I still have a freebie I picked up from an order at P&C. It does the job, and has room for one pipe and a tamper. I could definitely use a new one with room for around 2 or 3, may need to look into the Peterson pouch. By the way Cosmic, I have always been envious of the pouch/roll you have since you first posted it, just awesome!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I'm still using the durable Official PipesMagazine.com Pipe Tote that I received with my Preferred Member Membership Packet.

I can't wait until I'm eligible for the Official PipesMagazine.com Combination Pipe Tote, Tobacco Caddy and Senior Walker!

PMPipePouch.jpg
SeniorWalker_zps981d36f5.jpg

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
I'm still using the durable Official PipesMagazine.com Pipe Tote that I received with my Preferred Member Membership Packet.

I've been saving up for years for one of those beauties but every time they go on sale they sell out so quick!!!

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
" the Official PipesMagazine.com Combination Pipe Tote, Tobacco Caddy and Senior Walker!"
Cortez, you need a bicycle horn & a rear view mirror on that thing! And get some glow-in-the-dark green tennis balls for those back legs!

framitz

Can't Leave
Oct 25, 2013
I went past the walker to a wheelchair. Need to have stashes of pipes tobacco and matches wherever I roost. Shel

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I use the only pouch of CB White I ever purchased as a travel pouch. I just repaired it yesterday where it had started to rip at the seam on one side.

I did receive the freebee from P&C for buying a tub of Mid Town, but I haven't put it in play yet.

I spent a week away from my digs last month and I brought a big re-usable shopping bag full of pipes, tobacco, cleaners and matches. Did I forget anything? My family put up with me.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I snagged two Smokin Holster bags from forum classifieds, I could never afford (nor would I spend the retail price) on these bags.
This Ultimate bag has 6 pouches, holds 12 pipes and paraphernalia. It's too big for regular use, but is my pipe club bag.

This 4-pipe "Necessities" bag is perfect, but took a little leather work from a local shoe repairman to make it that way. It holds just what I need for regular use.

Status
Not open for further replies.