PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Just saying, went to kevins cigar site to compare it to this site..I must say that the pipe babes are way more prettier than the cigar babes. anyone else feel the same way or is it just me.. :puffy:

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
1.jpg

I may be laughing so hard I'll cause myself internal bleeding.

Jul 15, 2011
In this day and age, I feel that a woman smoking a pipe is a lot more rarely seen than a woman smoking a cigar, so for me, it adds that extra little something to see a girl with a pipe in her hand. Have I compared the two sites? Not really. Do I care to? Nah. A pretty girl is a pretty girl, and to see one with a pipe or cigar in hand suits my fancy. I think it was thoughtful of Kevin to include that feature on both sites, and I'm glad that it is tasteful and thoughtfully done. Having something to look at thats easy on the eyes is always a plus :puffy:

seawolfe

Lurker
Jun 12, 2009
Anyone who has any question need only visit "Pipe Babes" Not to mention Ashley's latest session with a churchwarden. It was more Christmas then I had hoped for. I wish pipe magizine would sponser a calander or

"the prettiest pipe babe" competition with a real prize going to the winner(s)

seawolfe

Lurker
Jun 12, 2009
oops sorry I meant to say "Carmens" Latest session not Ashley. Hey but there all so beautiful its easy to get

confused.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
There will be 3 Pipe Babes at the Chicago pipe show in early May 2012, live and in person, and we are doing an all-day photo shoot with all 3 of them on Saturday. There's another reason to come to the Chicago pipe show!
(The shoot is closed to the public, but you might catch them walking around after. I reserved the Honeymoon Suite to shoot in.)
There is a reason for the difference in quality between the Pipe Babe and Cigar Babe content.
The Cigar Babe content is not newly produced. It's old inventory from my first cigar site that was produced between 2004 - 2007. I was new at this and still learning, so the sets, lighting, make-up, etc. weren't as professional. I wasn't experienced enough to have the higher standards that I do now. I can also afford better talent now too. We didn't even have a hair stylist and make-up artist back then, like we do now. (The girls did their own.)
When my site was bought out, the buyer didn't take the cigar babe content and I felt it would be silly to waste it. I have actually tossed some stuff that I had published back then as I don't feel it's up to standards that I'd like to publish today.
It's my own exclusive content that was produced and paid for a long time ago, and I have a ton of it, which is why I'm putting up shoots sometimes daily, and weekly on Cigar Chronicles. I want to blow through it, and then start producing new stuff, but I still have over a year's worth of Cigar Babe content even putting up a few shoots a week. If you pay attention to it, you'll notice some shoots are better than others.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
I wish pipe magizine would sponser a calander or

"the prettiest pipe babe"
Seawolfe that is an excellent idea. Not tryin to be discriminatory but i would luv a Pipe Babe Calendar. Maybe one of the sponsers will pick up on that idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.