Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2014
wv
Not affiliated with Pipes Mag that I know of, but nonetheless, a pipe babe.
Caution: Side effects may include Lumberman, Lovat, or Canadian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akgU1Oa5qvo&index=1&list=PL14FojJvMZXiB9pDGHrM_RoRxYKEVSPIl

blackbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2015
Definitely a pipe babe, thanks for sharing. I just want to know what she's smoking.
Another thing to consider...if your wife is around, she may hear this video and think you're up to something whispering with another woman.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
I think I've had just about enough internet today.
I found this video weirdly interesting and knew there was something not quite right about it; there were an awful lot of nail tapping and other unnecessary movements and sounds. So, as one does, I looked to see if she had any other videos and noticed they all had something to do with something called ASMR.
So I googled it, as one does, and found out it stands for autonomous sensory meridian response - a neologism for a perceptual phenomenon characterized as a distinct, pleasurable tingling sensation in the head, scalp, back, or peripheral regions of the body in response to visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, or cognitive stimuli. via wiki
That lead me to a strange Vice article, even stranger youtube videos, and then to a somehow-even-stranger reddit page....
Yup, enough internet for today.

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
Same here, what I thought was strange is how slow she removed the pipe from the stand. After watching it, read comments to see if she named the tobacco, then went on to find out was ASMR was. Kind of disappointed it didn't work.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I watched this video some time ago and at some point the sounds from the video disturbed me. She must have a husband and some kids sleeping I guess :)

wcannoy

Can't Leave
Nov 29, 2012
Lakeland, FL
I found the whispering almost as annoying as saying that a pipe which is so obviously not briar is made from briar.
I guess I'm just getting too old...

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
We need her to do a video holding a pair of rusticated pipes that someone the other day thought looked like balls. lol
"This sensation is known as autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) – an enjoyable tingling triggered by visual or auditory stimuli, from whispering to the tapping of fingernails."
Anyone feeling tingling?

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
reddit page....
Yup, enough internet for today.
Reddit will do that to you. Neckbeard capital of the internet. Worse than 4chan even for thinly-disguised creepiness.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I love the apple green Jade pendant on her necklace. No tingles here. Seriously want to see her fondle the Jade. No euphemism.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
That was one hell of an irritating video. Not so much because of the idiotic nail tapping, but more so because of the whispering.

tarheel1

Oct 16, 2014
Her whispering just annoyed me. Couldn't watch much of the video.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
It is interesting though, how the whispering, tapping, close talking, and mouth noises that seem to trigger this ASMR phenomenon drive other people batty! Apparently it has other 'triggers' including the rustling of plastic bags, writing with a pen, and the shuffling of paper.
I already feel like I know too much about this...

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Lol. I just thought it would be an entertaining video for the forum. I may have had a tingling sensation but it wasnt in my scalp. I found it strangely captivating how she handles a pipe.
Btw, my wife did ask what the hell was I watching when I ran across this video. :laughat:

swhipple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2011
It was an interesting video.....and now I honestly feel a little tingly.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
If you actually watch the video before commenting she clearly states that the briar pipe is a hand carved pipe she got at a renaissance festival, and the meershaum pipe is made from meershaum which is a very porous mineral, she also states that you have to let the briar pipe rest a day between smokes whereas you can smoke a meershaum back to back. Her packing method is also spot on. You can tell she actually smokes a pipe which is cool, which is something you can tell most pipe babes actually don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.