Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Gabrielle is enjoying smoking G. L. Pease Maltese Falcon in a Smitty Pipe from Edward's Pipe & Tobacco in Tampa, FL. We shot these photos of Gabrielle at Ruby’s Elixir, which is a great Jazz & Blues club in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. Ruby’s is attached to Central Cigars, a full liquor and cigar bar with several name brand cigars and their own house blends as well. Smoking is permitted not only in the cigar lounge, but in the jazz club as well.
Full Gallery

oldmannk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 11, 2014
Gabrielle is smoking for sure. She looks lovely. Maybe she has a sister or some friends that are smoking too.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Gabrielle is lovely even though I am not sure that dress or color is quite right for her. Interesting place for a tattoo though.

gentlemanjerry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
What a beautiful gal! - Great choice of tobacco. - I have that same pipe.....but I don't look nearly as good when smoking it!

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
An interesting thing to note, and something that annoys me is when I post a Pipe Babe photo and get accused of Photoshopping in the smoke.
As if we are faking it and the lady isn't actually smoking. That happened when I posted this one on Facebook the other day.
When we are interviewing potential models, one of the requirements that we advise right up-front is that they have to smoke the pipe for real.
I don't even know how to Photoshop smoke.
I had the same accusation for my avatar photo. We just got lucky that I was speaking with the pipe in my mouth and accidentally blew out smoke through the pipe and it formed a really cool design as the photo was taken.

yaboofive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2010
Photoshopping smoke is easy take a whole 30 seconds, there are numerous "smoke brushes" free and to available to the public. To me what is more distracting is the way some of the models hold the pipes. It is easy to see who smokes and who dos not. Show me a "pipe babe" who can hold a pipe more like an old friend and trusted companion and less like a prop and a means to some quick and easy cash then I may consider the pipe babes section to me more than ratings fodder for the site. Just my opinion, I am sure the majority of you all will disagree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.