PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
An old friend of mine (since 1979) just invited me over for a pig roast. I haven't seen him in about two years. Apparently a neighbor shot a pig and we're roasting it outside in a pit. Everyone's bringing tents. There will be feasting and merriment. Goes down on Saturday. There'll be cute girls there, too. Gonna be a good day.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Very cool. When I was a kid my family (Filipino side) used to roast a pig every year. God I miss that. I hope you have an awesome time. Will this be a pipe friendly event?

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Yumm!
Love whole roasted pig. My wife's family functions have it some times. Last week end I cured a purl shoulder and slow cooked it in the oven for ten hours. The house smelled great!

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
It will be a pipe friendly event, though I'll be the only one piping. Tim used to smoke, but has a heart condition and the doctors told him to quit. I have the four burleys from fireman03 he sent me in return for some of the awesome MAYA matches, and crk69 has already sent me a CARE package for some matches that should arrive tomorrow. Haven't even sent him the matches yet; plan on sending them Friday. Can't wait. It's going to be a good weekend. Roast piggie, cute girls and camping. Yeah baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.