PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
We dedicated my son at church this morning. Later in the day, my wife took this picture. Too cute not to share. He's 6 months old and we feel very blessed by The Lord.
null_zpsc49e3dbf.jpg

dcrguns

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 19, 2013
Ruidoso, NM
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! Enjoy every minute with him. Children are a blessing from the Lord. (Psalm 127:3)

Jan 8, 2013
I can't help but chuckle looking at that photo. Cute kid Tarak :) I don't know what he's laughing about, but I'm laughing with him anyway.

pipeherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2013
I get grouchy when I'm tired and hungry also :nana:
Very cute picture, cherish his cuteness whilst it lasts.
:puffy:

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Tarak it's been a long time since my kids were that young...

That's why these little blessings make us Grand-parents.

That's so we can really do what we all would like to do the first time around....
spoil'em. :D

Then give them back. :twisted:
Good looking boy.

From that stance looks like he'll be a left-tackle.

(Preferably for Auburn) :nana:

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Thanks fellas.
@drwatson- I am on staff with a Baptist church, so.....that makes me Baptist :)
The Baptist tradition celebrates a believer's baptism- baptizing a person when they are old enough to make personal faith decisions.
So, parents dedicated their infants- promising to raise them in faith, and asking the church to come along side, hoping for that day when their child makes a personal decision to pursue faith, which is symbolized in Baptism.
Hopefully that wasn't enough religious info to get shut down. But you did ask :)

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Hopefully that wasn't enough religious info to get shut down.

tarak, I'd like to point out that a post like the one above are never frowned upon here. Religious discussions are a no-no when one member espouses the virtue of their faith in a manner which means to put all other views down below their own. Simple, and informative explanations are perfectly fine.
That aside, you have an adorable son. Congratulations to you and your wife on creating such a beautiful child. Cherish the moments you have with him as they grow up way too fast.
-Jason

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
What a beautiful boy. I did not realize what a blessing was until my son was born, and yours is a blessing too. I now understand this.

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
What a happy little cherub! Thank you for giving me a perfect ending to the first day of autumn.

Make the most of every moment. The time with them passes so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.