PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I had a great time at the show and I think everyone else did too. Met a lot of cool people, saw a lot of pipes I wanted to buy (limited myself to one), listened to some good music, and had a blast with the slow smoke competition. Check out the photos:
2013 Chattanooga Pipe Show

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Sean Phipps won it. He has only been smoking a pipe for 2 months. Adam came in second and Jason came in third. Adam's pipe when out just after 57 minutes and Sean's finally went out at just past 1 hour and 2 minutes. Here is the link to a very short video I did on the competition: Slow Smoke Competition

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Nice pics Krause! I must have hid myself pretty well, lol, I don't think I'm in a single one of those pics! Just as well, I probably would have broke your camera anyways! Lol!

oldredbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2012
Dan and his club put on a fantastic show, at what I think was the best venue you could have ask for. I know My wife and I had a wonderful time, and all I have talked to then and today say they also enjoyed it.
I was sitting next to Jason(vorhees) when he won the top prize pipe, that was so cool. And Terry's daughter was on my other side when she won the pink painted cob, we were all so proud for her as well.
The music was good, great tobaccos to sample, and awesome people. It just doesn't get any better than that.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
That's fantastic Dan, the pics are great. I've been thinking of trying to put something on in Ontario but the laws on indoor smoking make it difficult. Something to consider for sure. Looks like everyone had a great time.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
What a great time everyone had , wish I could have been there , Thank you for posting all the pictures. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.