PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2014
I thought it'd be fun to see people smoking while doing something else that they enjoy, even if it's just sitting on the porch or scratching the dog.
Hiking in Glacier National Park with a lovely Stanwell, gifted to me by "anonymous."

Cleaning my Browning lever-action .22, smoking a H&M from the same "anonymous."

tppytel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 23, 2014
Love the Glacier pic! I hiked through Glacier - also with a pipe in the pack - quite some years ago now, and it was a memorable experience.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Can't have more fun than that. You don't look like you're on a trail in the first one, but no backpack either, so I guess you're on a walkabout from camp.
I clean my shotties inside, so no flame around whatever's in all that stuff, but I do get to smoke at the range. Several guys have come over specifically to talk about the pipe, and all were very pleasant meetings :)

cuchulain

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2014
Massachusetts
I don't have any at play, but here's one at work

0909141824-600x450.jpg

bulletsnbriars

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2013
Nashville/Williston
Hey Clay, you live in the area or just visiting? I grew up in Kalispell, spent my fair share of time in Glacier, beautiful place. Nice shots so far, im never doing anything interesting whilst smoking, I just kick back and let it take me away.

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
Great pics, I like this thread. I have the following pic, when it was snapped I had set down my pipe to fix some coffee. Camping on the edge of the Grand Canyon, waking up at sunrise and enjoying the morning fire, sunrise, and a pipe. I forget what I was smoking, so will this picture count? I could always shop my pipe into it, lol.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
"Nah, I live in hard hats and ball caps. I just don't have any truck with fedoras and other hipster horseshit."
I live in big brim cowboy hats year-round during work & play for protection from the sun & weather but just can't pull off a fedora either. There's something about that 2", 2-1/4" brim that just looks silly on me! It looks too small!

Status
Not open for further replies.