PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
How are you pipe smokers, I hope that all are ok. As some of you may new from my old topic (Travelling to SE of Asia) I had my vacation in Phuket isalnd in Thailand. Ok, it is a glamorous island, you may tell it is a paradise on earth, and as I promised I put here some photos from my photography album taken there. Please take a look and your critique is highly appreciated.
here is my flicker
www.flicker.com/photos/hanymamdouh
Waiting for your critique

chispa

Can't Leave
Sep 18, 2011
That Elephant Palace picture is a good one but the boat pic is my favorite.
See any pipe smokers in Thailand?
Any no smoking areas?

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
I would have spent the entire time at the Lumpinee & Rajadamnern stadiums... as well as Patong Boxing Gym or the Kaewsamrit Gym for some good hard training... of course the wonderful Thai food and beautiful Thai women are a bonus :) and visiting some Temples goes without saying too.
BTW... those are fantastic pic's... you have more?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Beautiful hany!!You are blessed to be able to see these things my friend! The weez...

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
Dear Chispa, thanks for your kind reply, the boat pic is my favoutite too. No pipe smokers in Thailand even tobacco is not available anywhere even in duty free.
Captainprophesy, im not that sporty guy as before so i didnt give too much care for the gyms. I only went to thai boxing match in patong arena as tourist activity.Thai fod is wonderful abd very healthy, and thai women are glamorous BUT be carefull not be cheated by ladyboys LOL. Of course i had more pics i shooted around 3000 pics but all in RAW format so it rakes time to get the finals. I promise i will update as soon as possible. BTW great bars are there did you viiited Molin Rouge in bangla road?????
Dear weezell. Thanks for the kind reply i hope u can visit thai in the near future. BTW if you need company there i will be happy to have another visit with pipe smoker.

arabpipesmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2012
What i butiful pics you got from there, it's looks intresting to visit Thiland in the near future my frined

Thanks for the greeaat report

ramy

Lurker
Mar 31, 2015
hi there , my name is ramy while i searching i found your post with the nice pictures in Thailand and surprised to found you from egypt . i am new pipe smoker and from egypt too . i want ask you from where you buy your pipe , because i cannot find any shop for pipe . all i found sell china pipe .

elbert

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 10, 2015
Zombie thread!
I'm glad OP's pictures are still up, Thailand does look beautiful. And I hope there is someone around yet who can help Ramy with his question--I think that when it comes to pipes and tobacco, and a good many other things, we North Americans don't quite understand how good we have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.