cranseiron

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS

cranseiron

May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
Ok, somebody help me out. When I right click on a photo in my album I don't see "copy image address or location". I show copy, copy link, save target as. When I right click on a picture to enlarge it and then right click I get save picture as and copy. I'm using Windows 10.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Hmmm...I don't know. Maybe try using what didi suggests. Sorry, that's about the best I can do.

cranseiron

May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
didimauw, I've posted pictures before on my old PC-- no issues. I haven't been on a computer in a year and I just got a new laptop using windows 10 and I can't get it to work.
Scloyd, are you a mod? How did you get into my photo album-- just curious.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Very simple. This URL: http://pipesmagazine.com/members/cranseiron/album/picture/30006 takes you to the album.
Taking the address of the photo itself produces this URL.

http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/album/8061/img_20190211_171133329-449x600.jpg
Imbedding that into the IMG tag, and removing the size delimiter gives us this:
img_20190211_171133329.jpg

cranseiron

May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
The real issue is why can't I see the correct verbiage when I right click? I know it's simple as I've posted pics before. Seems strange I don't see "copy image location".

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
No, I'm not a mod. I right click on the broken photo link at the top and open the image. That takes me to your profile and your album is available for anyone to see. I can see all of your pics.
I usually delete pics from my album once I post them.

cranseiron

May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
In the meantime, I'll give a plug to cosmicfolklore. I commissioned cosmic to design and fabricate this medallion for the horn cover on my motorbike. As you can see, he does very good work in both stone and silver. So, if need arises for jewelry or what nots, cosmic is the man. Ahem, cosmic didn't send me anything of value to post this, but he did pay last month's note on the bike. Just sayin' for transparency's sake...

Status
Not open for further replies.