PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Hey guys wondering how many of you live in the Phoenix area. I am thinking about starting a pipe club focusing on the North Phoenix area and wondered what kind of interest there might be for this?

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Hey tjameson, I'm north of you up in Prescott but would try to make some of the events.
I say go for it!

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Cob guy I should come visit you I love Prescott and that whole area! Trailhead I'd also like to make it to Ye Olde some time and thank you for the info on the Tinderbox. If I do make it to either spot I'll let you know so we can try to meet up. I am going to see if there is any interest in the FB groups I belong to and maybe even start something on meetup.com. I'll keep you guys posted.
I know there has to be more than 3 phx area pipers!

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Dave they do have a pipe club but I was just looking to start something a little closer to home and maybe closer for people that live in North or North of Phoenix.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I'll be out of the state for much of March and then moving (still in Prescott) April or May.
Once I'm settled, and the temps are up, I'd be happy to host a gathering.
I smoke a mean BBQ!! :)

rx2man

Part of the Furniture Now
May 25, 2012
Count me in, I am on the north end, Anthem. Ye Olde Pipe south of Camelback just off the 51 has a pipe meeting every thursday but I think it is pipe maker specific.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
It would be great to have a club in the Mesa/Tempe area on a weekend with working hours restrict my activities during the week.
John

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
There is a group of guys getting together on the 13th of June at 1:00pm at Fox Cigar Bar in Gilbert.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Yes all is welcome. Bring your pipe, tobacco. They have a full service bar.Look for my avatar we will be sitting on the patio. If you need directions PM me.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.