PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
This month's meeting is a week early due to the Pipe & Pencil Club's scheduling, but we get a little less Christmas frenzy. Time is still 7:00pm and Bruce negotiated filet mignon at a killer price.
We will have a more interesting tobacco selection than usual, including Christmas Cheers. As I talk and visit with friends around the planet, our Christopher Morley's Pipe Club may be the most fortunate group, since we have a venue that not only offers food, libations, and great fellowship, and indoors all year, but actually likes us pipe smokers.
We will also have home baked goodies, along with the best meringues that I have ever eaten. I have traveled the world and am a serious foodie, so you may take my recommendation with a measure of seriousness.
Guests are always welcome, and there have been new members at many meetings this year. Some of our regulars attend from an hour or more away in NJ, DE, MD and of course PA. But one new member last month drove over 2 hours each way from the Jersey shore. Interestingly, many of the recent members have come from PM here, more than all the other forums combined.
All of our meetings have been wonderful - I juggle my travel schedule to accomodate getting to Morley's. This one will be especially good.
hp
les

Status
Not open for further replies.